Thetford Academy leavers celebrate with glitzy prom at Lynford Hall
- Credit: Archant
Thetford Academy students have marked the end of the year in style with a glamorous prom at Lynford Hall.
Around 140 year 11 students enjoyed the Las Vegas themed night, which featured a casino and photo booth among the attractions.
The theme continued through to the prom cake, made up of nine tiers of cupcakes each decorated with a casino chip.
James Trayton and Charlie Rayner were named prom king and queen, with Jacob Dean and Jessica Howell as prince and princess.
There were also prizes for best arrival, best hair, best dressed, and best dancer.
You may also want to watch:
Academy vice principal Chanel Oswick said the night, held on July 16, was a great end to the year.
“The students have worked extremely hard throughout the year and it was a fantastic evening seeing them in their best attire.
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 3 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 4 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 5 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 6 Warning over cold callers offering 'free' loft insulation
- 7 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 8 Extra police as pub gardens opening could coincide with Canaries promotion
- 9 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 10 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation
“The staff during the evening praised the students and said they felt proud to have worked with students that demonstrated such camaraderie, hard work and dedication and were privileged to have been a part of their journey through the Academy.”
Are you holding an end of school event we should know about? Email firstname.lastname@example.org