Norfolk pub to re-open after new owners found
- Credit: Archant
A well known Norfolk pub is set to re-open after being taken over by a group.
The Craft Union Pub Company has taken ownership of The Green Dragon, in Market Place, Thetford, and has set about making refurbishments to the listed building including new signage and seating.
A spokesperson for Craft Union Pub Company said: "We are delighted to be taking over The Green Dragon, Thetford this summer.
"We believe that the British pub plays a vital role in the lives of its customers and our philosophy at Craft Union is to put brilliant pubs back at the heart of local communities.
"We are committed to nurturing this by investing in the pub by ensuring that we retain the tradition and the heritage alongside improving the quality of the community offer with great products at great prices, along with premium sports and entertainment."
You may also want to watch:
An official opening date has not yet been announced.
- 1 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 2 Pub safety fears disrupt town museum reopening
- 3 Suffolk adhering to lockdown three restrictions as much as first lockdown, data shows
- 4 Flats could replace disused shop space in town centre
- 5 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 Tree falls on rail line as winds up to 69mph hit Norfolk
- 8 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown
- 9 Care home residents get taste of skydiving and rollercoasters
- 10 Police amazed no one hurt after tree falls on Fiat 500