Norfolk pub to re-open after new owners found
- Credit: Archant
A well known Norfolk pub is set to re-open after being taken over by a group.
The Craft Union Pub Company has taken ownership of The Green Dragon, in Market Place, Thetford, and has set about making refurbishments to the listed building including new signage and seating.
A spokesperson for Craft Union Pub Company said: "We are delighted to be taking over The Green Dragon, Thetford this summer.
"We believe that the British pub plays a vital role in the lives of its customers and our philosophy at Craft Union is to put brilliant pubs back at the heart of local communities.
"We are committed to nurturing this by investing in the pub by ensuring that we retain the tradition and the heritage alongside improving the quality of the community offer with great products at great prices, along with premium sports and entertainment."
You may also want to watch:
An official opening date has not yet been announced.
- 1 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 2 Flowers and windmill stolen from baby's grave
- 3 Town's county councillors vow to tackle neglected underpasses
- 4 Masked burglar hit victim with fake gun and threatened to shoot family dog
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Rush to save school proms from being axed
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Drug-driver's pickup cannoned off-duty detective's car into oncoming traffic
- 9 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 10 Tributes flood in for Dad's Army superfan and family man Neville