Hundreds set to attend a town’s community day event
- Credit: Terry Jermy
Hundreds of Thetford families are set to attend the town’s community day, making it the biggest one yet.
The Charles Burrell Centre (CBC), in Staniforth Road, will be hosting the popular event that welcomes everyone in the community to enjoy a day out and celebrate all things Thetford.
Being held Sunday September 1, from 10am, it is now the fifth year this event has taken place, but the organisers have promised new and exciting attractions including a new headline act, Two Brothers Racing, a stunt team who will be performing on drift bikes.
This year more than 60 organisations will be attending the event with many of them based permanently at the centre.
Billie Lawler, CBC's events assistant said; "We hope people take the opportunity to have a good look round and find out about what's going on in their community, there really is something for everyone."
You may also want to watch:
For more information, contact the Centre on 01842 779867 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 3 GPS equipment stolen from five tractors in village
- 4 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack
- 5 New phase of consultation over major estate revamp to begin
- 6 'Like a little Hitler' - Fury as row breaks out at council meeting
- 7 Community should have bigger say on development, says councillors
- 8 Elizabeth Truss and Dominic Raab to share access to mansion after PM ruling
- 9 Man wanted for Thetford assault found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 10 Do you remember when Tornado's rumble caused village uproar?