Hundreds set to attend a town’s community day event
- Credit: Terry Jermy
Hundreds of Thetford families are set to attend the town’s community day, making it the biggest one yet.
The Charles Burrell Centre (CBC), in Staniforth Road, will be hosting the popular event that welcomes everyone in the community to enjoy a day out and celebrate all things Thetford.
Being held Sunday September 1, from 10am, it is now the fifth year this event has taken place, but the organisers have promised new and exciting attractions including a new headline act, Two Brothers Racing, a stunt team who will be performing on drift bikes.
This year more than 60 organisations will be attending the event with many of them based permanently at the centre.
Billie Lawler, CBC's events assistant said; "We hope people take the opportunity to have a good look round and find out about what's going on in their community, there really is something for everyone."
You may also want to watch:
For more information, contact the Centre on 01842 779867 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 2 Plans submitted for Center Parcs-inspired retirement village
- 3 'Fantastic' students donate funds from cancelled prom to children's hospice
- 4 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 6 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 7 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 8 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 9 Dog walker given £5,000 reward after finding stolen machinery
- 10 Fiat 500 thought to be stolen found crashed into wall