Hundreds set to attend a town’s community day event
- Credit: Terry Jermy
Hundreds of Thetford families are set to attend the town’s community day, making it the biggest one yet.
The Charles Burrell Centre (CBC), in Staniforth Road, will be hosting the popular event that welcomes everyone in the community to enjoy a day out and celebrate all things Thetford.
Being held Sunday September 1, from 10am, it is now the fifth year this event has taken place, but the organisers have promised new and exciting attractions including a new headline act, Two Brothers Racing, a stunt team who will be performing on drift bikes.
This year more than 60 organisations will be attending the event with many of them based permanently at the centre.
Billie Lawler, CBC's events assistant said; "We hope people take the opportunity to have a good look round and find out about what's going on in their community, there really is something for everyone."
You may also want to watch:
For more information, contact the Centre on 01842 779867 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 3 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 4 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 5 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 6 Extra police as pub gardens opening could coincide with Canaries promotion
- 7 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 8 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation
- 9 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 10 Warning over cold callers offering 'free' loft insulation