The best 2018 firework and bonfire nights in Thetford and Brandon
- Credit: Archant
With summer swiftly fading and October well on its way, thoughts are turning to this year’s bonfire night, and where to see the region’s top firework displays.
Thetford Firework spectacular
Barnham Cross Common, Sunday, November 4, starts 3pm, fireworks at 5.45pm and 7.45pm. Free.
Family Fun Day complete with fairground rides, sideshows, food vendors and charity stalls.
Car parking at Charles Burrell Centre, Staniforth Road.
You may also want to watch:
Snetterton Track Day with fireworks
Snetterton Circuit, Sunday, November 4, adults £5, under 13s free.
- 1 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 2 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 Mini science centre to feature at town's riverside development
- 5 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 Wanted man arrested in Dereham
- 9 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 10 Logs spill across A47 after lorry and tractor crash
Live music, a funfair, and fireworks at 6pm with all profits in aid of East Anglia’s Children’s Hospice (EACH).
Buy tickets at https://snetterton.msv.com/SN-18-FireworksBrandon bonfire and fireworks display
Brandon Hall, Chalk Road. Saturday, November 3. Adults £5/£6, children £3/£4. Under 5’s free. Gates 5.30pm.
Advance tickets can be bought from Bunches and Bows or Tesco.
All profits go to good causes.