The best 2018 firework and bonfire nights in Thetford and Brandon
- Credit: Archant
With summer swiftly fading and October well on its way, thoughts are turning to this year’s bonfire night, and where to see the region’s top firework displays.
Thetford Firework spectacular
Barnham Cross Common, Sunday, November 4, starts 3pm, fireworks at 5.45pm and 7.45pm. Free.
Family Fun Day complete with fairground rides, sideshows, food vendors and charity stalls.
Car parking at Charles Burrell Centre, Staniforth Road.
Snetterton Track Day with fireworks
Snetterton Circuit, Sunday, November 4, adults £5, under 13s free.
- 1 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 2 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 3 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 4 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 5 Man charged after robbing bookmakers with a knife in Suffolk town
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Man caught drink driving over three times the legal limit in Suffolk town
- 8 Share of £120,000 cash pot on offer to Breckland groups
- 9 Former military man appointed as council's new chairman
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
Live music, a funfair, and fireworks at 6pm with all profits in aid of East Anglia’s Children’s Hospice (EACH).
Buy tickets at https://snetterton.msv.com/SN-18-FireworksBrandon bonfire and fireworks display
Brandon Hall, Chalk Road. Saturday, November 3. Adults £5/£6, children £3/£4. Under 5’s free. Gates 5.30pm.
Advance tickets can be bought from Bunches and Bows or Tesco.
All profits go to good causes.