The Thetford Survey: Tell this newspaper what you think about your town
- Credit: Archant
As part of a new series of reports on the towns and villages in our region, this newspaper is looking in depth into what makes Thetford special and what needs to be improved.
Over the next couple of weeks we will be asking you, our readers, to tell us what you love about your town as well as what you think needs to be improved.
By taking our survey, you can tell us the main issues facing the town and give your opinion on where the town should go in the future.
This newspaper will also be speaking to politicians, business owners and community figures to gain a better insight into the town.
But, for the insight to accurate and guided by the residents of the town, we need your help.
You may also want to watch:
Take 20 minutes out of your day to take part in our Thetford Survey and tell us what you really think about the town.
This will not only cover the bad and the ugly, we also want to highlight the great things about the town; the community spirit, the parks, and the people that make it tick.
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 3 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 4 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 5 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 6 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 7 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 8 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 9 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 10 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on
We want to tell the untold stories about Thetford and underline the many positives there are to living in the town.
But we also want it not just to be Thetford viewed through rose-tinted glasses.
If you can’t access our survey, please feel free to send us your answers to the following questions by post.
1. List your three favourite things about Thetford.
2. List your three least favourite things about Thetford.
3. How would you describe Thetford to someone who had never visited before?
4. What are the three biggest challenges or issues facing Thetford in 2019?
5. By 2039, what do you want to see change in Thetford, and what do you want to see stay the same?
You can send your responses to Thetford and Brandon Times, 26 Mere Street, Diss, IP22 4AD.
If you have any additional thoughts, feel free to include them or email email@example.com.