The Thetford Survey: Tell this newspaper what you think about your town
- Credit: Archant
As part of a new series of reports on the towns and villages in our region, this newspaper is looking in depth into what makes Thetford special and what needs to be improved.
Over the next couple of weeks we will be asking you, our readers, to tell us what you love about your town as well as what you think needs to be improved.
By taking our survey, you can tell us the main issues facing the town and give your opinion on where the town should go in the future.
This newspaper will also be speaking to politicians, business owners and community figures to gain a better insight into the town.
But, for the insight to accurate and guided by the residents of the town, we need your help.
Take 20 minutes out of your day to take part in our Thetford Survey and tell us what you really think about the town.
This will not only cover the bad and the ugly, we also want to highlight the great things about the town; the community spirit, the parks, and the people that make it tick.
- 1 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 2 'Could have caused explosion': Eco-warrior stops Thetford fire spreading
- 3 Town to host free outdoor screening of Encanto with street food stalls
- 4 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 5 Driver who altered date on expired Blue Badge ordered to pay out £3,500
- 6 Shed left destroyed after garden fire in west Suffolk
- 7 'People won't be able to afford to eat' - Locals warn Truss on living costs
- 8 Dog owners urged to take 'five-second test' before walking pets in heat
- 9 Council fighting not to have to publish details of golf club talks
- 10 'Save water' Suffolk households urged as hosepipe bans imposed elsewhere
We want to tell the untold stories about Thetford and underline the many positives there are to living in the town.
But we also want it not just to be Thetford viewed through rose-tinted glasses.
If you can’t access our survey, please feel free to send us your answers to the following questions by post.
1. List your three favourite things about Thetford.
2. List your three least favourite things about Thetford.
3. How would you describe Thetford to someone who had never visited before?
4. What are the three biggest challenges or issues facing Thetford in 2019?
5. By 2039, what do you want to see change in Thetford, and what do you want to see stay the same?
You can send your responses to Thetford and Brandon Times, 26 Mere Street, Diss, IP22 4AD.
If you have any additional thoughts, feel free to include them or email email@example.com.