School teams bring home trophies in Lego League challenge
- Credit: Archant
Two intrepid teams of competitors from a Suffolk school took on the challenge of the Lego League at The Forum in Norwich.
Pupils from Mildenhall College Academy took part in the competition which involves the teams presenting solutions to scientific problems, designing and building a robot, and discussing how they worked as a team and overcame problems.
Both teams from the school came away with a trophy, with one team awarded the trophy for Core Values and another winning Best Newcomer.
A spokesman for the school said: “For some of the students it was their fourth year competing, for others it was their first time competing.
“Both teams did incredibly well in all three of these tasks.”
You may also want to watch:
The Lego League challenges children to think like scientists and engineers and solve real-world problems.
Do you have a story in Mildenhall? Email the details to email@example.com.
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 3 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 4 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 5 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 6 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation
- 7 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 8 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 9 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 10 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will