Street dance event in Thetford
A Thetford residents' association is hosting a street dance event for young people at the weekend.Youngsters between the ages of 5 and 16 will be able to take part in the sessions at Breckland Leisure Centre, in Croxton Road, on Sunday.
A Thetford residents' association is hosting a street dance event for young people at the weekend.
Youngsters between the ages of 5 and 16 will be able to take part in the sessions at Breckland Leisure Centre, in Croxton Road, on Sunday.
A street dance instructor will be running the event from 11am to 12.30pm for five to 11-year-olds and 1pm to 4pm for 12 to 16-year-olds. It has been organised by Croxton Road Residents' Association following funding by the Local Network Fund.
Sally Chasney, from the residents' group, said: “There is not much for young people on our side of town to do. This event will help us to find out a little more about what young people want and give us information that will help us to apply for further money.”
You may also want to watch:
The earlier street dancing session will cost £2.50 and the later session £4 to help cover costs.
- 1 Thetford man charged with abduction of 17-year-old girl
- 2 Drivers delayed following accident in Brandon
- 3 Island park to be named in honour of town's Sikh links
- 4 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 5 Farm's 'Goats at Home' service booms after lockdown
- 6 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 7 Police appeal for dashcam footage after man died on A11
- 8 Thetford Forest invites runners to enjoy fresh air and scenery
- 9 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs