Businesses encouraged to take part in charity challenge
- Credit: Archant
A charity is encouraging businesses to take part in a challenge which sees them battle it out to raise as much money as possible.
The Accumulator Challenge, in aid of St Nicholas Hospice Care, kicks-off on June 28 and the hospice is on the lookout for firms to take on the three month task.
Last year’s Accumulator Challenge raised £23,176.
Each business is handed a £50 note and charged with turning it into as much money as possible.
Over the years creative money making antics have included, family fun days, fitness challenges, treasure hunts and doughnut days.
You may also want to watch:
While more traditional fundraisers, such as cake sales and quizzes, have also proved very successful.
The firms taking part will compete to win the top fundraiser prize, with other accolades also presented at an awards night in October.
- 1 Parts of Thetford hit by flooding due to heavy rain
- 2 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 3 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 4 Man rescued from van after collision with tractor
- 5 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 6 Augmented reality Gruffalo trail launches in forest
- 7 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 8 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 9 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 10 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
For more information contact Rachel on 01284 715560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org