Businesses encouraged to take part in charity challenge
- Credit: Archant
A charity is encouraging businesses to take part in a challenge which sees them battle it out to raise as much money as possible.
The Accumulator Challenge, in aid of St Nicholas Hospice Care, kicks-off on June 28 and the hospice is on the lookout for firms to take on the three month task.
Last year’s Accumulator Challenge raised £23,176.
Each business is handed a £50 note and charged with turning it into as much money as possible.
Over the years creative money making antics have included, family fun days, fitness challenges, treasure hunts and doughnut days.
While more traditional fundraisers, such as cake sales and quizzes, have also proved very successful.
The firms taking part will compete to win the top fundraiser prize, with other accolades also presented at an awards night in October.
- 1 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 2 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 3 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 4 Man charged after robbing bookmakers with a knife in Suffolk town
- 5 Man caught drink driving over three times the legal limit in Suffolk town
- 6 Former military man appointed as council's new chairman
- 7 Two Norfolk spots named among best places in Britain for a weekend break
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 Police stop 85 vehicles in one day amid safety crackdown
- 10 Power tools stolen after van broken into
For more information contact Rachel on 01284 715560 or email email@example.com