Businesses encouraged to take part in charity challenge
- Credit: Archant
A charity is encouraging businesses to take part in a challenge which sees them battle it out to raise as much money as possible.
The Accumulator Challenge, in aid of St Nicholas Hospice Care, kicks-off on June 28 and the hospice is on the lookout for firms to take on the three month task.
Last year’s Accumulator Challenge raised £23,176.
Each business is handed a £50 note and charged with turning it into as much money as possible.
Over the years creative money making antics have included, family fun days, fitness challenges, treasure hunts and doughnut days.
While more traditional fundraisers, such as cake sales and quizzes, have also proved very successful.
The firms taking part will compete to win the top fundraiser prize, with other accolades also presented at an awards night in October.
- 1 Part of A134 closed after crash between lorry and car
- 2 Woman breaks down in tears as she denies making up sex assaults
- 3 Forest ride in memory of 'lively character' and popular mountain biker
- 4 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 5 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 6 Huge farm network is helping rare Brecks wildlife in field margins
- 7 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 8 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 9 New rules introduced today in bid to stop Omicron spread
- 10 Decision delayed on changes at South Norfolk equestrian centre
For more information contact Rachel on 01284 715560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org