How do you fare against some of the county’s top quiz brains?
- Credit: Roger Canwell
A Norfolk pub’s quiz team have been named champions of a pub quiz league.
The Angel Inn, Larling, was thrilled to see its quiz team retain the title of champions of the South Norfolk Pub Quiz League.
The league, which has been running for 30 years, plays its matches on Sunday evenings when teams of four players, from around South Norfolk play, against one another.
The quiz season runs from October, through to April and games are played on a home and away basis.
All quiz teams and games are friendly but competitive and promise an enjoyable evening for all.
You may also want to watch:
Roger Canwell, quiz setter for the league, said: "When this league first started it there were 16 teams and now there are only five. We know a lot of pubs have gone out of business so we have lost a couple of teams over the last few years, which is a shame.
"We are keen to get more pubs or social clubs involved so we can reach eight teams. It is great fun for anyone who wants to get involved."
- 1 Training at RAF base given positive rating by Ofsted
- 2 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 3 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 6 WATCH: Norfolk troops train ahead of peacekeeping mission in Mali
- 7 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 8 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 9 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 10 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
For more information or to get involved contact Roger Canwell on 01508 570257.