Snow cleared from A134 between Thetford and Mundford
- Credit: Archant
The A134 between Thetford and Mundford is reportedly open in both directions after it was blocked by snow.
The road had been blocked between the A11/A1066 roundabout at Thetford to the A1065 Swaffham Road roundabout at Mundford.
Reports have said it has been ploughed and gritted.
Yesterday morning three lorries were stranded on the same stretch of road at Two Mile Bottom.
Snow drifts had blocked the route for the lorries and the northbound carried.
MORE - Live traffic map
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk police have tweeted this morning: “Our advice is still the same today - only travel if absolutely necessary. If you do, please be prepared and make sure you have warm clothing and any medication that you may need such as inhalers if you’re asthmatic. #drivetoarrive #norfolkroads.”
- 1 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 2 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 5 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 6 Vast farm network aims to be a trailblazer for wildlife
- 7 Man dumped rubbish at beauty spot after he 'forgot to put his bins out'
- 8 Suffolk serviceman named among America's top 12 airmen
- 9 Norfolk's police deal with sharp rise in mental health-related callouts
- 10 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges