Snow cleared from A134 between Thetford and Mundford
- Credit: Archant
The A134 between Thetford and Mundford is reportedly open in both directions after it was blocked by snow.
The road had been blocked between the A11/A1066 roundabout at Thetford to the A1065 Swaffham Road roundabout at Mundford.
Reports have said it has been ploughed and gritted.
Yesterday morning three lorries were stranded on the same stretch of road at Two Mile Bottom.
Snow drifts had blocked the route for the lorries and the northbound carried.
MORE - Live traffic map
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk police have tweeted this morning: “Our advice is still the same today - only travel if absolutely necessary. If you do, please be prepared and make sure you have warm clothing and any medication that you may need such as inhalers if you’re asthmatic. #drivetoarrive #norfolkroads.”
- 1 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 2 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 3 Four schools set to expand due to new housing developments
- 4 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 5 46-year-old man charged with woman's murder
- 6 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 7 Charity's emergency appeal after losing £2.1m in pandemic
- 8 Bosses at hospital criticised for whistleblower 'witch-hunt' step down
- 9 Election 2021: Candidates confirmed for six West Suffolk Council by-elections
- 10 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park