Snow cleared from A134 between Thetford and Mundford
- Credit: Archant
The A134 between Thetford and Mundford is reportedly open in both directions after it was blocked by snow.
The road had been blocked between the A11/A1066 roundabout at Thetford to the A1065 Swaffham Road roundabout at Mundford.
Reports have said it has been ploughed and gritted.
Yesterday morning three lorries were stranded on the same stretch of road at Two Mile Bottom.
Snow drifts had blocked the route for the lorries and the northbound carried.
MORE - Live traffic map
Norfolk police have tweeted this morning: “Our advice is still the same today - only travel if absolutely necessary. If you do, please be prepared and make sure you have warm clothing and any medication that you may need such as inhalers if you’re asthmatic. #drivetoarrive #norfolkroads.”
- 1 Train delays as lorry hits railway bridge
- 2 Crowdfunder for terminally ill mum to fulfil dream of marrying partner
- 3 Police search for owner of puppy lost near Mildenhall
- 4 Concerns raised over plans for holiday cabins at equestrian centre
- 5 Final consultation to be undertaken on future of Thetford Market Place
- 6 'She was the glue' - Family's loving tribute to devoted mum Netty
- 7 Rare chance to rent a 16th century farmhouse overlooking a Norfolk estate
- 8 Catalytic converters stolen from three cars in Mildenhall in one night
- 9 Five-year-old child struck by car in Brandon discharged from hospital
- 10 Motorbike and car crash on A134 near Norfolk village