Snow cleared from A134 between Thetford and Mundford
- Credit: Archant
The A134 between Thetford and Mundford is reportedly open in both directions after it was blocked by snow.
The road had been blocked between the A11/A1066 roundabout at Thetford to the A1065 Swaffham Road roundabout at Mundford.
Reports have said it has been ploughed and gritted.
Yesterday morning three lorries were stranded on the same stretch of road at Two Mile Bottom.
Snow drifts had blocked the route for the lorries and the northbound carried.
MORE - Live traffic map
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk police have tweeted this morning: “Our advice is still the same today - only travel if absolutely necessary. If you do, please be prepared and make sure you have warm clothing and any medication that you may need such as inhalers if you’re asthmatic. #drivetoarrive #norfolkroads.”
- 1 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 2 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 5 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 6 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 7 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 8 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown
- 9 5 virtual games to play with family and friends over Zoom
- 10 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown