Driver suffers serious head injuries following crash
- Credit: Archant
A woman was taken to hospital with serious head injuries following a crash in Snetterton.
A white Ford Fiesta van, which was turning right onto Heath Road, outside Snetterton Circuit, and a white DAF HGV, travelling along Heath Road towards East Harling, were involved in the collision.
Police were called at around 4.15pm to the incident on Friday.
Two women in the van were injured as a result of the crash.
The driver sustained serious head injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, for treatment.
You may also want to watch:
The passenger suffered two broken ribs.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the collision or saw the manner of driving of either of the vehicles before the incident.
- 1 Thetford man charged with abduction of 17-year-old girl
- 2 Drivers delayed following accident in Brandon
- 3 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 4 Island park to be named in honour of town's Sikh links
- 5 Farm's 'Goats at Home' service booms after lockdown
- 6 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 7 Police appeal for dashcam footage after man died on A11
- 8 Thetford Forest invites runners to enjoy fresh air and scenery
- 9 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
Anyone with information should contact PC Andy Lincoln at Wymondham Roads Policing by calling 101.