Driver suffers serious head injuries following crash
- Credit: Archant
A woman was taken to hospital with serious head injuries following a crash in Snetterton.
A white Ford Fiesta van, which was turning right onto Heath Road, outside Snetterton Circuit, and a white DAF HGV, travelling along Heath Road towards East Harling, were involved in the collision.
Police were called at around 4.15pm to the incident on Friday.
Two women in the van were injured as a result of the crash.
The driver sustained serious head injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, for treatment.
You may also want to watch:
The passenger suffered two broken ribs.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the collision or saw the manner of driving of either of the vehicles before the incident.
- 1 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk election 2021: No change in Breckland
- 5 Emotional great grandma meets nine-month-old twins for first time
- 6 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 7 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 8 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 10 Town planning for future of theatre and swimming pool at historic convent
Anyone with information should contact PC Andy Lincoln at Wymondham Roads Policing by calling 101.