Six injured after head-on smash
Rob Garratt Six people, including four children, were hospitalised following a two car head-on smash in Mundford.One of the children suffered a head injury, while three others were taken in for observation, following the crash in Swaffham Road at around 6.
Six people, including four children, were hospitalised following a two car head-on smash in Mundford.
One of the children suffered a head injury, while three others were taken in for observation, following the crash in Swaffham Road at around 6.15pm last night.
The children joined a woman in her twenties who was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Kings Lynn with a broken pelvis, while a sixth causality, a man in his forties, was taken to Lakenheath Hospital with unknown injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk Fire Service dispatched two appliances to the scene, one appliance from Methwold and one from Thetford, and appliance was also sent from Suffolk. The crews made the scene and surrounding area safe.
- 1 7 of the best indoor activities in Norfolk
- 2 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 3 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 4 Masked burglar hit victim with fake gun and threatened to shoot family dog
- 5 Flood-torn community 'in fear' every time it rains
- 6 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 7 Town's county councillors vow to tackle neglected underpasses
- 8 Flowers and windmill stolen from baby's grave
- 9 Norfolk police ready extra officers for delayed Covid 'Freedom Day'
- 10 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle