Six injured after head-on smash
Rob Garratt Six people, including four children, were hospitalised following a two car head-on smash in Mundford.One of the children suffered a head injury, while three others were taken in for observation, following the crash in Swaffham Road at around 6.
Six people, including four children, were hospitalised following a two car head-on smash in Mundford.
One of the children suffered a head injury, while three others were taken in for observation, following the crash in Swaffham Road at around 6.15pm last night.
The children joined a woman in her twenties who was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Kings Lynn with a broken pelvis, while a sixth causality, a man in his forties, was taken to Lakenheath Hospital with unknown injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk Fire Service dispatched two appliances to the scene, one appliance from Methwold and one from Thetford, and appliance was also sent from Suffolk. The crews made the scene and surrounding area safe.
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 3 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 4 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 5 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 6 Warning over cold callers offering 'free' loft insulation
- 7 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 8 Extra police as pub gardens opening could coincide with Canaries promotion
- 9 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 10 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation