Shirt signed by 1966 World Cup winners among charity auction items
- Credit: Superstars
A shirt signed by 10 members of England's 1966 World Cup-winning team is among the lots being auctioned off to raise money for good causes.
The big-ticket item is one of 72 going under the hammer as part of an online auction organised by the Rotary Club of Brandon and District.
Bids are being accepted until Saturday, July 24, and already total more than £5,000.
The England shirt, signed by players including Sir Geoff Hurst and Sir Bobby Charlton, starts at £1,075.
Other items include a boxing glove signed by Tyson Fury, an evening with Tom Kerridge at his two Michelin-starred gastropub, and a short luxury glamping break.
Funds raised will go to a host of causes in the local area such as charities, schools, clubs and food banks.
You may also want to watch:
St Nicholas Hospice Care, Banham Zoo, IES Breckland School and West Suffolk Hospital’s charity, My WiSH, have entered their own lots, meaning money will go direct to them.
To view the auction, jumblebee.co.uk/Brandonrotaryonlineauction.
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 3 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 4 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 5 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 6 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 7 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 8 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 9 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 10 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence