Shirt signed by 1966 World Cup winners among charity auction items
- Credit: Superstars
A shirt signed by 10 members of England's 1966 World Cup-winning team is among the lots being auctioned off to raise money for good causes.
The big-ticket item is one of 72 going under the hammer as part of an online auction organised by the Rotary Club of Brandon and District.
Bids are being accepted until Saturday, July 24, and already total more than £5,000.
The England shirt, signed by players including Sir Geoff Hurst and Sir Bobby Charlton, starts at £1,075.
Other items include a boxing glove signed by Tyson Fury, an evening with Tom Kerridge at his two Michelin-starred gastropub, and a short luxury glamping break.
Funds raised will go to a host of causes in the local area such as charities, schools, clubs and food banks.
You may also want to watch:
St Nicholas Hospice Care, Banham Zoo, IES Breckland School and West Suffolk Hospital’s charity, My WiSH, have entered their own lots, meaning money will go direct to them.
To view the auction, jumblebee.co.uk/Brandonrotaryonlineauction.
- 1 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 2 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 5 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 6 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 7 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 8 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 9 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
- 10 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk