Sheep found dead after mystery attack
Dominic Chessum Five sheep have been killed after an attack by an unknown animal near Saham Toney today.Police are appealing for witnesses after two sheep were found dead in a field at Ovington Road, off Cley Road, just before midday.
Five sheep have been killed after an attack by an unknown animal near Saham Toney today.
Police are appealing for witnesses after two sheep were found dead in a field at Ovington Road, off Cley Road, just before midday.
A further three animals had to be put down by a vet as a result of what have been describe as “severe” injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries by the police and the RSPCA indicate that the attack was possibly committed by an animal of some description and all the sheep had bite marks on their legs.
Anyone who witnessed this incident or who has knowledge of it should contact PC Hayley Harwood at Watton Police Station on 0845 4564567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 2 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 3 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 4 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 5 'We're lost without him' - Family's tribute to teen hit-and-run cyclist
- 6 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 7 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 8 Investigation launched after swan killed by illegal fishing net
- 9 Three people - including two teens - injured in shotgun attack
- 10 Grade II-listed pub could be turned into six flats