Sheep found dead after mystery attack
Dominic Chessum Five sheep have been killed after an attack by an unknown animal near Saham Toney today.Police are appealing for witnesses after two sheep were found dead in a field at Ovington Road, off Cley Road, just before midday.
Five sheep have been killed after an attack by an unknown animal near Saham Toney today.
Police are appealing for witnesses after two sheep were found dead in a field at Ovington Road, off Cley Road, just before midday.
A further three animals had to be put down by a vet as a result of what have been describe as “severe” injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries by the police and the RSPCA indicate that the attack was possibly committed by an animal of some description and all the sheep had bite marks on their legs.
Anyone who witnessed this incident or who has knowledge of it should contact PC Hayley Harwood at Watton Police Station on 0845 4564567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Brandon bungalow blaze thought to be started by faulty boiler
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 5 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 6 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 7 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 8 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 9 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 10 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford