Sheep found dead after mystery attack
Dominic Chessum Five sheep have been killed after an attack by an unknown animal near Saham Toney today.Police are appealing for witnesses after two sheep were found dead in a field at Ovington Road, off Cley Road, just before midday.
Five sheep have been killed after an attack by an unknown animal near Saham Toney today.
Police are appealing for witnesses after two sheep were found dead in a field at Ovington Road, off Cley Road, just before midday.
A further three animals had to be put down by a vet as a result of what have been describe as “severe” injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries by the police and the RSPCA indicate that the attack was possibly committed by an animal of some description and all the sheep had bite marks on their legs.
Anyone who witnessed this incident or who has knowledge of it should contact PC Hayley Harwood at Watton Police Station on 0845 4564567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Plans submitted for Center Parcs-inspired retirement village
- 2 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 3 'Fantastic' students donate funds from cancelled prom to children's hospice
- 4 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 6 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 7 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 8 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 9 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 10 Grab your binoculars to see the Moon, Mars and Uranus together