Search for vulnerable missing man from Brandon continues
- Credit: Archant
The search continues for a vulnerable man who has gone missing from Brandon.
Jimmy Williamson was reported as missing to police on Thursday, March 15.
The 23-year-old was last seen by his mother on March 14 when she saw him get on a bus in Brandon which was travelling to Thetford.
It is now believed he could be in the King’s Lynn area and the police are continuing to try to locate him.
He is described as vulnerable, 5ft 10in tall, thin build and has curly dark hair.
You may also want to watch:
He was last seen wearing an old black leather jacket and old jeans.
He maybe also carrying an old rug.
- 1 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 2 Flowers and windmill stolen from baby's grave
- 3 Rush to save school proms from being axed
- 4 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 5 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 6 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 7 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 8 Coronavirus rates go up in every district across Norfolk
- 9 Drugs most often seized by Norfolk police revealed
- 10 Teen appears in court charged with sexual assault on girl in Thetford
Enquiries are on-going to locate him by Suffolk Police.
Anyone who has seen Mr Williamson or a person matching the description given should contact Suffolk police on 101.