Search for vulnerable missing man from Brandon continues
- Credit: Archant
The search continues for a vulnerable man who has gone missing from Brandon.
Jimmy Williamson was reported as missing to police on Thursday, March 15.
The 23-year-old was last seen by his mother on March 14 when she saw him get on a bus in Brandon which was travelling to Thetford.
It is now believed he could be in the King’s Lynn area and the police are continuing to try to locate him.
He is described as vulnerable, 5ft 10in tall, thin build and has curly dark hair.
You may also want to watch:
He was last seen wearing an old black leather jacket and old jeans.
He maybe also carrying an old rug.
- 1 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 2 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 3 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 4 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 5 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 6 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 7 Overrunning roadworks temporarily closes part of A11
- 8 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 9 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 10 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust
Enquiries are on-going to locate him by Suffolk Police.
Anyone who has seen Mr Williamson or a person matching the description given should contact Suffolk police on 101.