Search for vulnerable missing man from Brandon continues
- Credit: Archant
The search continues for a vulnerable man who has gone missing from Brandon.
Jimmy Williamson was reported as missing to police on Thursday, March 15.
The 23-year-old was last seen by his mother on March 14 when she saw him get on a bus in Brandon which was travelling to Thetford.
It is now believed he could be in the King’s Lynn area and the police are continuing to try to locate him.
He is described as vulnerable, 5ft 10in tall, thin build and has curly dark hair.
You may also want to watch:
He was last seen wearing an old black leather jacket and old jeans.
He maybe also carrying an old rug.
- 1 Fiat 500 thought to be stolen found crashed into wall
- 2 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 3 Dog walker given £5,000 reward after finding stolen machinery
- 4 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 5 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 6 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 8 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 9 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 10 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
Enquiries are on-going to locate him by Suffolk Police.
Anyone who has seen Mr Williamson or a person matching the description given should contact Suffolk police on 101.