Search for vulnerable missing man from Brandon continues
- Credit: Archant
The search continues for a vulnerable man who has gone missing from Brandon.
Jimmy Williamson was reported as missing to police on Thursday, March 15.
The 23-year-old was last seen by his mother on March 14 when she saw him get on a bus in Brandon which was travelling to Thetford.
It is now believed he could be in the King’s Lynn area and the police are continuing to try to locate him.
He is described as vulnerable, 5ft 10in tall, thin build and has curly dark hair.
He was last seen wearing an old black leather jacket and old jeans.
He maybe also carrying an old rug.
- 1 Woman accused of stealing £11k of printer ink across East Anglia
- 2 Driver sustains neck injuries in two-vehicle crash near Thetford
- 3 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 4 Schoolgirl racially abused by boys in Mildenhall play park
- 5 'Dishonest to the core' burglar jailed for four years
- 6 The photographer with an eye for catching dogs in flight
- 7 Robber armed with Taser steals cash from Mildenhall shop
- 8 Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- 9 Person taken to hospital after farm vehicle crashes into wall
- 10 Disruptions likely after warnings of dense fog set to last two days
Enquiries are on-going to locate him by Suffolk Police.
Anyone who has seen Mr Williamson or a person matching the description given should contact Suffolk police on 101.