Search for vulnerable missing man from Brandon continues
- Credit: Archant
The search continues for a vulnerable man who has gone missing from Brandon.
Jimmy Williamson was reported as missing to police on Thursday, March 15.
The 23-year-old was last seen by his mother on March 14 when she saw him get on a bus in Brandon which was travelling to Thetford.
It is now believed he could be in the King’s Lynn area and the police are continuing to try to locate him.
He is described as vulnerable, 5ft 10in tall, thin build and has curly dark hair.
You may also want to watch:
He was last seen wearing an old black leather jacket and old jeans.
He maybe also carrying an old rug.
- 1 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 2 Road closed and two people taken to hospital following Lakenheath crash
- 3 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack
- 6 Community should have bigger say on development, says councillors
- 7 New phase of consultation over major estate revamp to begin
- 8 GPS equipment stolen from five tractors in village
- 9 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 10 An A to Z of East Anglian cider
Enquiries are on-going to locate him by Suffolk Police.
Anyone who has seen Mr Williamson or a person matching the description given should contact Suffolk police on 101.