Hospice launches fundraising initiative for schools
- Credit: Archant
A charity is on the look out for schools across west Suffolk and Thetford whose students can channel their business sense into its new fundraising challenge.
The Schools Accumlator will see each school taking part give a £50.
They will have two months to make as much money as they can, with all money raised from the challenging going to St Nicholas Hospice Care.
George Chilvers, the hospice’s community fundraising manager, said: “I really hope that this challenge will be a chance for pupils to become more aware of what the hospice does and how we support people while giving them the opportunity to think creatively and have some fun with their fundraising.”
The challenge, which schools can sign up for now, will begin with a reception on October 11, and will run until the end of December.
You may also want to watch:
To sign-up for the challenge, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 2 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 3 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 6 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 7 Horse found with maggot-infested wounds wins rosette at equestrian show
- 8 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 9 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 10 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village