RSPB events include photography workshop and walk
A nature reserve will run a photography workshop on Sunday.
The beginner’s photography workshop at RSPB Lakenheath Fen, near Hockwold, will run between 10am and 3pm and lead by reserve site manager, Dave Rogers.
There will be an introductory talk followed by a guided walk to explore the photographic opportunities of the reserve. The event is suitable for those with digital SLR cameras.
It will also coincide with the Lakenheath Fen Stepping Up For Nature photography competition which will run until the end of the year. The aim is to encourage reserve visitors to “Step Up For Nature” by submitting their photographs and enter them into the competition.
Later this month, the reserve will also lead a guided walk to look for two of Britain’s rarest nesting birds. The marsh harrier and bittern walk, of around three miles, will talk place on April 29 between 7am and 10am.
You may also want to watch:
The cost of the workshop is adults �10, children �5, while the cost of the walk will be adults �6 and children �3, with coffee and criossants �2 extra (RSPB members half price). Booking is essential. To book, ring 01842 863400 or e-mail email@example.com.
- 1 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 2 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 3 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 6 Horse found with maggot-infested wounds wins rosette at equestrian show
- 7 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 8 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 9 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 10 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village