RSPB events include photography workshop and walk
A nature reserve will run a photography workshop on Sunday.
The beginner’s photography workshop at RSPB Lakenheath Fen, near Hockwold, will run between 10am and 3pm and lead by reserve site manager, Dave Rogers.
There will be an introductory talk followed by a guided walk to explore the photographic opportunities of the reserve. The event is suitable for those with digital SLR cameras.
It will also coincide with the Lakenheath Fen Stepping Up For Nature photography competition which will run until the end of the year. The aim is to encourage reserve visitors to “Step Up For Nature” by submitting their photographs and enter them into the competition.
Later this month, the reserve will also lead a guided walk to look for two of Britain’s rarest nesting birds. The marsh harrier and bittern walk, of around three miles, will talk place on April 29 between 7am and 10am.
You may also want to watch:
The cost of the workshop is adults �10, children �5, while the cost of the walk will be adults �6 and children �3, with coffee and criossants �2 extra (RSPB members half price). Booking is essential. To book, ring 01842 863400 or e-mail email@example.com.
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 3 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 4 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 5 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 6 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 7 Extra police as pub gardens opening could coincide with Canaries promotion
- 8 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 9 Warning over cold callers offering 'free' loft insulation
- 10 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation