Resurfacing works to take place on A11 between Attleborough and Thetford to tackle potholes
- Credit: Archant
Resurfacing work is due to take place on parts of the A11 where a number of potholes have appeared.
Drivers have complained about the number and size of potholes, and the danger they pose to motorists, on the southbound carriageway between Attleborough and Thetford.
Highways England have confirmed the work will take place between the Breckland Lodge roundabout and the A1075 Thetford roundabout between February 19 and 23.
There will also be some hot patching work taking place so the road surface is repaired.
The works will be carried out overnight between 8pm and 6am. During those times the A11 southbound between the roundabouts will be closed.
You may also want to watch:
Drivers are advised to come off the A11 at the A47 junction at Cringleford and travel eastbound on the A47 until they reach the A140.
They should come off the A140 at Scole and take the A1066 junction and rejoin the A11 at Thetford.
- 1 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 2 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 3 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 4 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 5 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 6 Overrunning roadworks temporarily closes part of A11
- 7 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 8 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust
- 9 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 10 Person hit by train between Norwich and Stansted
The A11 northbound will not be affected.