Resurfacing works to take place on A11 between Attleborough and Thetford to tackle potholes
- Credit: Archant
Resurfacing work is due to take place on parts of the A11 where a number of potholes have appeared.
Drivers have complained about the number and size of potholes, and the danger they pose to motorists, on the southbound carriageway between Attleborough and Thetford.
Highways England have confirmed the work will take place between the Breckland Lodge roundabout and the A1075 Thetford roundabout between February 19 and 23.
There will also be some hot patching work taking place so the road surface is repaired.
The works will be carried out overnight between 8pm and 6am. During those times the A11 southbound between the roundabouts will be closed.
You may also want to watch:
Drivers are advised to come off the A11 at the A47 junction at Cringleford and travel eastbound on the A47 until they reach the A140.
They should come off the A140 at Scole and take the A1066 junction and rejoin the A11 at Thetford.
- 1 Two men due in court over rave at Thetford Forest
- 2 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 3 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 4 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 5 International designer asked to create ambitious vision for Thetford
- 6 Motoring giant pledges more than 600 brand new laptops to appeal
- 7 Concern people are letting their guards down after getting Covid-19 jabs
- 8 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 9 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 10 Landowners under pressure to stop repeat of floods
The A11 northbound will not be affected.