Resurfacing works to take place on A11 between Attleborough and Thetford to tackle potholes
- Credit: Archant
Resurfacing work is due to take place on parts of the A11 where a number of potholes have appeared.
Drivers have complained about the number and size of potholes, and the danger they pose to motorists, on the southbound carriageway between Attleborough and Thetford.
Highways England have confirmed the work will take place between the Breckland Lodge roundabout and the A1075 Thetford roundabout between February 19 and 23.
There will also be some hot patching work taking place so the road surface is repaired.
The works will be carried out overnight between 8pm and 6am. During those times the A11 southbound between the roundabouts will be closed.
You may also want to watch:
Drivers are advised to come off the A11 at the A47 junction at Cringleford and travel eastbound on the A47 until they reach the A140.
They should come off the A140 at Scole and take the A1066 junction and rejoin the A11 at Thetford.
- 1 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 2 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 3 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 4 Hotel owner providing free lunches for those in need
- 5 Teen to mark first ever flight - by jumping out of the plane for charity
- 6 New £39million hub officially opens to the public
- 7 Norfolk nursery nominated for national award
- 8 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 9 Part of A11 closed due to crash involving motorbike
- 10 From infighting to foreign secretary - Elizabeth Truss' rise to success
The A11 northbound will not be affected.