Resurfacing works to take place on A11 between Attleborough and Thetford to tackle potholes
- Credit: Archant
Resurfacing work is due to take place on parts of the A11 where a number of potholes have appeared.
Drivers have complained about the number and size of potholes, and the danger they pose to motorists, on the southbound carriageway between Attleborough and Thetford.
Highways England have confirmed the work will take place between the Breckland Lodge roundabout and the A1075 Thetford roundabout between February 19 and 23.
There will also be some hot patching work taking place so the road surface is repaired.
The works will be carried out overnight between 8pm and 6am. During those times the A11 southbound between the roundabouts will be closed.
Drivers are advised to come off the A11 at the A47 junction at Cringleford and travel eastbound on the A47 until they reach the A140.
They should come off the A140 at Scole and take the A1066 junction and rejoin the A11 at Thetford.
- 1 Train delays as lorry hits railway bridge
- 2 Police search for owner of puppy lost near Mildenhall
- 3 Crowdfunder for terminally ill mum to fulfil dream of marrying partner
- 4 Concerns raised over plans for holiday cabins at equestrian centre
- 5 Final consultation to be undertaken on future of Thetford Market Place
- 6 'She was the glue' - Family's loving tribute to devoted mum Netty
- 7 Rare chance to rent a 16th century farmhouse overlooking a Norfolk estate
- 8 Motorbike and car crash on A134 near Norfolk village
- 9 Five-year-old child struck by car in Brandon discharged from hospital
- 10 Catalytic converters stolen from three cars in Mildenhall in one night
The A11 northbound will not be affected.