Eyes to the skies: Red Arrows to fly over Norfolk today
- Credit: PA
The Red Arrows are set to take to the skies over Norfolk today on their back from an event in the capital.
The RAF display is a flypast of the Defence and Security Equipment International (DESI) event which begins today.
Despite being held at the ExCel in London, Norfolk locals will be able to witness the Red Arrows in the county's skies on the back end of their journey.
They will be over East Harling, near Thetford, by 12.32pm and over the North Norfolk coast by 12.38.
This route will take them over Dereham, Fakenham, and Holkham.
Red Arrows route in full:
1. RAF Scampton - 11.48am
2. Fiskerton - 11.49am
3. Spalding - 11.54am
4. Great Dalby - 11.58am
5. Maidwell - 12.01pm
6. Fen Drayton - 12.07pm
7. Standon - 12.11pm
8. Hoddeson - 12.12pm
9. Woodford - 12.14pm
10. DSEI - 12.15pm
11. Catford - 12.15pm
12. Gravesend - 12.17pm
13. Brentwood - 12.20pm
14. Woodbridge - 12.27pm
15. East Harling - 12.32pm
16. Oversea - 12.38pm
17. RAF Scampton - 12.46pm
- 1 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 2 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 3 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 4 Hotel owner providing free lunches for those in need
- 5 Teen to mark first ever flight - by jumping out of the plane for charity
- 6 New £39million hub officially opens to the public
- 7 Norfolk nursery nominated for national award
- 8 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 9 Part of A11 closed due to crash involving motorbike
- 10 From infighting to foreign secretary - Elizabeth Truss' rise to success
Timings and route may change due to weather or other requirements.
If you take any photos of the Red Arrows today, email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org