Range Rover stolen during burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police are reminding people to be security conscious over the summer following two burglaries in Mildenhall.
A black Range Rover Evoque was taken from a bungalow in Hammer Avenue between 8.30am and 9.25am on Tuesday, July 17.
A window was forced open using a tool, causing damage to the lock, and the suspects entered the premises and stole the car keys left on the microwave.
A second incident took place between 11pm on July 16 and 6am on July 17 when access was gained into a house on Miles Hawk Way through an open kitchen window. A light grey faux leather purse was stolen.
Officers are keeping an open mind as to if the two incidents are related and enquiries are on-going.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed either incident should contact Bury St Edmunds CID on 101 Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
Advice can be found at www.suffolk.police.uk/advice/home-safety
- 1 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 4 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 5 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 6 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 7 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 8 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
- 9 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- 10 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic