Raise funds and get pampered in Thetford
The chance to be pampered and raise funds for St Nicholas Hospice Care is on offer at an event in Thetford on Saturday.
The Pamper Me event, at the Carnegie Room, is being organised by Serenity Hair Design.
Discounted treatments on offer will include waxing from �4, spray tan �10, hair extensions from �10 and make up from �10.
The event will also feature a raffle, a medium, photographer, cake sale, hair and beauty, Jamie Oliver products, sweets and more.
Abby Mayes, hospice corporate fundraiser, said: “This would be a great night to get a treatment at a bargain price, but also know that you have helped your local hospice.
You may also want to watch:
“We are grateful to Serenity Hair Design for organising the event and hope people support it.”
Tickets cost �5, which will be donated to the hospice. For more information or to buy a ticket, call the salon on 01842 763757.
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 3 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 4 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 5 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 6 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 7 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 8 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 9 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 10 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on