Raise funds and get pampered in Thetford
The chance to be pampered and raise funds for St Nicholas Hospice Care is on offer at an event in Thetford on Saturday.
The Pamper Me event, at the Carnegie Room, is being organised by Serenity Hair Design.
Discounted treatments on offer will include waxing from �4, spray tan �10, hair extensions from �10 and make up from �10.
The event will also feature a raffle, a medium, photographer, cake sale, hair and beauty, Jamie Oliver products, sweets and more.
Abby Mayes, hospice corporate fundraiser, said: “This would be a great night to get a treatment at a bargain price, but also know that you have helped your local hospice.
You may also want to watch:
“We are grateful to Serenity Hair Design for organising the event and hope people support it.”
Tickets cost �5, which will be donated to the hospice. For more information or to buy a ticket, call the salon on 01842 763757.
- 1 Dog walker given £5,000 reward after finding stolen machinery
- 2 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 3 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 4 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 5 Police looking for wanted west Suffolk man Darren Pountney
- 6 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 7 Inquest opens into death of 32-year-old Anthony Hibble
- 8 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 9 Teeny tiny property for sale for between £10,000-£20,000
- 10 Jail for man who attacked partner while she watched TV in bed