Puppy Charlie Bucket hopes to find his golden ticket to his forever home
- Credit: Archant
Meet 13 week old puppy Charlie Bucket who recently arrived at Dogs Trust Snetterton’s rehoming centre.
Having arrived in time for Roald Dahl Day, September 13, the standard xoloitzcuintli was named after the character from the famous book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
The young dog has his paws crossed that he’ll find a golden ticket - like his namesake - and get his forever home.
Rehoming centre manager Diane McLelland-Taylor said: “Gorgeous Charlie Bucket came to us through no fault of his own. He’s such a tender age but already we can see that he’ll excel with his training with the help of a ‘scrumdiddlyumptious’ treat or two.
“This lovely lad will make a ‘splendiferous’ companion to his new owners.”
You may also want to watch:
Charlie still has a lot of growing to do and is looking for owners who would be with him a lot during the day to begin with.
Call 0300 303 0292 if you would like to give Charlie a home.
- 1 7 of the best indoor activities in Norfolk
- 2 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 3 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 4 Masked burglar hit victim with fake gun and threatened to shoot family dog
- 5 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 6 Flood-torn community 'in fear' every time it rains
- 7 Town's county councillors vow to tackle neglected underpasses
- 8 Flowers and windmill stolen from baby's grave
- 9 Norfolk police ready extra officers for delayed Covid 'Freedom Day'
- 10 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle