Puppy Charlie Bucket hopes to find his golden ticket to his forever home
- Credit: Archant
Meet 13 week old puppy Charlie Bucket who recently arrived at Dogs Trust Snetterton’s rehoming centre.
Having arrived in time for Roald Dahl Day, September 13, the standard xoloitzcuintli was named after the character from the famous book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
The young dog has his paws crossed that he’ll find a golden ticket - like his namesake - and get his forever home.
Rehoming centre manager Diane McLelland-Taylor said: “Gorgeous Charlie Bucket came to us through no fault of his own. He’s such a tender age but already we can see that he’ll excel with his training with the help of a ‘scrumdiddlyumptious’ treat or two.
“This lovely lad will make a ‘splendiferous’ companion to his new owners.”
You may also want to watch:
Charlie still has a lot of growing to do and is looking for owners who would be with him a lot during the day to begin with.
Call 0300 303 0292 if you would like to give Charlie a home.
- 1 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 2 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 3 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 6 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust
- 7 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 8 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 9 'We're lost without him' - Family's tribute to teen hit-and-run cyclist
- 10 Person hit by train between Norwich and Stansted