Puppy Charlie Bucket hopes to find his golden ticket to his forever home
- Credit: Archant
Meet 13 week old puppy Charlie Bucket who recently arrived at Dogs Trust Snetterton’s rehoming centre.
Having arrived in time for Roald Dahl Day, September 13, the standard xoloitzcuintli was named after the character from the famous book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
The young dog has his paws crossed that he’ll find a golden ticket - like his namesake - and get his forever home.
Rehoming centre manager Diane McLelland-Taylor said: “Gorgeous Charlie Bucket came to us through no fault of his own. He’s such a tender age but already we can see that he’ll excel with his training with the help of a ‘scrumdiddlyumptious’ treat or two.
“This lovely lad will make a ‘splendiferous’ companion to his new owners.”
You may also want to watch:
Charlie still has a lot of growing to do and is looking for owners who would be with him a lot during the day to begin with.
Call 0300 303 0292 if you would like to give Charlie a home.
- 1 Road closed and two people taken to hospital following Lakenheath crash
- 2 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 3 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack
- 6 New phase of consultation over major estate revamp to begin
- 7 Community should have bigger say on development, says councillors
- 8 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 9 GPS equipment stolen from five tractors in village
- 10 An A to Z of East Anglian cider