Puppy Charlie Bucket hopes to find his golden ticket to his forever home
- Credit: Archant
Meet 13 week old puppy Charlie Bucket who recently arrived at Dogs Trust Snetterton’s rehoming centre.
Having arrived in time for Roald Dahl Day, September 13, the standard xoloitzcuintli was named after the character from the famous book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
The young dog has his paws crossed that he’ll find a golden ticket - like his namesake - and get his forever home.
Rehoming centre manager Diane McLelland-Taylor said: “Gorgeous Charlie Bucket came to us through no fault of his own. He’s such a tender age but already we can see that he’ll excel with his training with the help of a ‘scrumdiddlyumptious’ treat or two.
“This lovely lad will make a ‘splendiferous’ companion to his new owners.”
Charlie still has a lot of growing to do and is looking for owners who would be with him a lot during the day to begin with.
Call 0300 303 0292 if you would like to give Charlie a home.
- 1 Driver sustains neck injuries in two-vehicle crash near Thetford
- 2 Woman accused of stealing £11k of printer ink across East Anglia
- 3 Schoolgirl racially abused by boys in Mildenhall play park
- 4 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 5 'Dishonest to the core' burglar jailed for four years
- 6 The photographer with an eye for catching dogs in flight
- 7 Robber armed with Taser steals cash from Mildenhall shop
- 8 Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- 9 Person taken to hospital after farm vehicle crashes into wall
- 10 Disruptions likely after warnings of dense fog set to last two days