Appeal following Garboldisham break-in
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information following a burglary in Garboldisham.
The suspect/s forced entry into a property on The Street via a window at sometime between Saturday, March 10 and Friday, March 16.
An untidy search was carried out throughout the property but at this stage police do not think anything has been stolen.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who witnessed any suspicious activity in the area during the times stated.
People should contact Detective Constable Matt McKay at Thetford CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 2 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 5 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 6 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 7 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 8 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown
- 9 5 virtual games to play with family and friends over Zoom
- 10 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown