Portuguese brief for lawyer Paula
A Thetford law firm has recruited a new Portuguese solicitor to help the area's large migrant worker population.Metcalfe Copeman & Pettefar (MCP) has welcomed Paula Fernandes to its team following a partnership with prominent Portuguese law firm Almeida e Paiva & Associados.
A Thetford law firm has recruited a new Portuguese solicitor to help the area's large migrant worker population.
Metcalfe Copeman & Pettefar (MCP) has welcomed Paula Fernandes to its team following a partnership with prominent Portuguese law firm Almeida e Paiva & Associados.
The solicitor will aim to provide legal advice to thousands of Portuguese nationals living in and around Thetford and will work alongside colleagues on all aspects of law such as personal injury, divorce, employment and
Additionally, Ms Fernandes will also advise English clients on different aspects of Portuguese law, particularly property purchase and tax consequences of property ownership in Portugal.
She is the third Portuguese
- 1 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 2 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Roads to have speed limit cut to 30mph after death sparks campaign
- 4 'A posy fit for a Queen' - Winners crowned in school Jubilee competition
- 5 Escaped cows block traffic on A1065 in Suffolk
- 6 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 7 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 8 Education bursary worth £1,000 launched to mark Queen's Jubilee
- 9 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 10 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
lawyer to work with MCP
Solicitors, following Ana Soares
and Cláudia Pedro, who returned to their homeland to continue their legal careers.
Ben Dures, partner at the firm, said: “We are extremely pleased to have Paula here and we are confident she will continue the good work of both Ana and Cláudia. We now have strong links with the Portuguese community in Thetford and beyond and have helped numerous Portuguese clients with their legal difficulties.”