Portuguese brief for lawyer Paula
A Thetford law firm has recruited a new Portuguese solicitor to help the area's large migrant worker population.Metcalfe Copeman & Pettefar (MCP) has welcomed Paula Fernandes to its team following a partnership with prominent Portuguese law firm Almeida e Paiva & Associados.
A Thetford law firm has recruited a new Portuguese solicitor to help the area's large migrant worker population.
Metcalfe Copeman & Pettefar (MCP) has welcomed Paula Fernandes to its team following a partnership with prominent Portuguese law firm Almeida e Paiva & Associados.
The solicitor will aim to provide legal advice to thousands of Portuguese nationals living in and around Thetford and will work alongside colleagues on all aspects of law such as personal injury, divorce, employment and
You may also want to watch:
Additionally, Ms Fernandes will also advise English clients on different aspects of Portuguese law, particularly property purchase and tax consequences of property ownership in Portugal.
She is the third Portuguese
- 1 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 2 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 3 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 6 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust
- 7 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 8 'We're lost without him' - Family's tribute to teen hit-and-run cyclist
- 9 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 10 Four men to appear in court charged with shooting incident
lawyer to work with MCP
Solicitors, following Ana Soares
and Cláudia Pedro, who returned to their homeland to continue their legal careers.
Ben Dures, partner at the firm, said: “We are extremely pleased to have Paula here and we are confident she will continue the good work of both Ana and Cláudia. We now have strong links with the Portuguese community in Thetford and beyond and have helped numerous Portuguese clients with their legal difficulties.”