Man stabbed in stomach and arm
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are investigating after a man was stabbed twice in the stomach and arm.
Police were called to a property in Icknield Way, Thetford, at about 12.50am on Sunday, July 7, following reports a man had been stabbed.
Paramedics attended and the man was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital where he received treatment for minor injuries and was discharged later that day.
A cordon was put in place outside the address while initial enquiries were carried out and lifted at around 11.30am.
A 31-year-old man was arrested in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre and questioned before being released on bail until Wednesday, July 31.
Detectives continue to investigate.
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 3 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 4 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 5 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 6 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 7 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 8 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 9 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 10 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence