Man stabbed in stomach and arm
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are investigating after a man was stabbed twice in the stomach and arm.
Police were called to a property in Icknield Way, Thetford, at about 12.50am on Sunday, July 7, following reports a man had been stabbed.
Paramedics attended and the man was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital where he received treatment for minor injuries and was discharged later that day.
A cordon was put in place outside the address while initial enquiries were carried out and lifted at around 11.30am.
A 31-year-old man was arrested in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre and questioned before being released on bail until Wednesday, July 31.
Detectives continue to investigate.
- 1 Mini science centre to feature at town's riverside development
- 2 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 3 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 4 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 5 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 7 Wanted man arrested in Dereham
- 8 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 9 Logs spill across A47 after lorry and tractor crash
- 10 Team GB athlete to inspire pupils to get healthy with visit to school