Man stabbed in stomach and arm
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are investigating after a man was stabbed twice in the stomach and arm.
Police were called to a property in Icknield Way, Thetford, at about 12.50am on Sunday, July 7, following reports a man had been stabbed.
Paramedics attended and the man was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital where he received treatment for minor injuries and was discharged later that day.
A cordon was put in place outside the address while initial enquiries were carried out and lifted at around 11.30am.
A 31-year-old man was arrested in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre and questioned before being released on bail until Wednesday, July 31.
Detectives continue to investigate.
- 1 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 4 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 5 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 6 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 7 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
- 8 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 9 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- 10 Pet crematorium plans submitted but residents have air concerns