Police link West Row burglaries
Police officers are linking two burglaries at homes in West Row which.
The first break-in happened between 12.10pm and 1.50pm in Weston Ditch on Sunday, January 6. The burglars smashed the glass out of a side door, entered and searched the property. It is unknown if anything was taken.
On the same day, a home in Jarmans Lane was broken into between 12.30pm and 2.45pm.
Thieves stole a laptop, two iPods and an iPhone. Keys were also taken and a white Ford transit van was stolen from outside. The vehicle was later found in the village with its stereo removed.
On the morning of the crimes, a vehicle was seen in Hurdle Drove with two people inside, one of whom was wearing a red baseball cap. Police are asking these people to come forward as they may be able to assist with the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call DS Andrew Day at Bury St Edmunds Police on 101.
- 1 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 2 Emotional great grandma meets nine-month-old twins for first time
- 3 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 5 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 6 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 7 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk election 2021: No change in Breckland
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results