Police link West Row burglaries
Police officers are linking two burglaries at homes in West Row which.
The first break-in happened between 12.10pm and 1.50pm in Weston Ditch on Sunday, January 6. The burglars smashed the glass out of a side door, entered and searched the property. It is unknown if anything was taken.
On the same day, a home in Jarmans Lane was broken into between 12.30pm and 2.45pm.
Thieves stole a laptop, two iPods and an iPhone. Keys were also taken and a white Ford transit van was stolen from outside. The vehicle was later found in the village with its stereo removed.
On the morning of the crimes, a vehicle was seen in Hurdle Drove with two people inside, one of whom was wearing a red baseball cap. Police are asking these people to come forward as they may be able to assist with the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call DS Andrew Day at Bury St Edmunds Police on 101.
- 1 Island park to be named in honour of town's Sikh links
- 2 Police appeal for dashcam footage after man died on A11
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 6 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 7 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 8 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 9 One in eight Breckland adults yet to receive Covid vaccine
- 10 Hotel owner providing free lunches for those in need