Police are linking two burglaries in Breckland villages
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Two burglaries which took place in two Breckland villages are being linked by police.
The first burglary took place sometime between 8,30am and 5.40pm on Wednesday, August 8, at a property in Lopham Road in East Harling.
The suspect or suspects forced entry and stole a small quantity of cash.
The second incident took at a property near to Timber Hill in Bridgham, around three miles west of East Harling.
Silverware was stolen after the house was broken into at some point between 7.30am and 6.30pm, on the same day.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are linking these burglaries appealing for anyone who may have any CCTV or dash-cam footage of anyone acting suspiciously in those areas between the times stated to come forward.
Anyone with information should contact Det Con Alex Gilmour at Thetford CID on 101.
- 1 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 2 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Man rescued from van after collision with tractor
- 5 'Extensive damage' caused as business centre is flooded
- 6 Parts of Thetford hit by flooding due to heavy rain
- 7 Cows cause congestion after wandering into RAF Lakenheath viewing area
- 8 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 9 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 10 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.