Police are linking two burglaries in Breckland villages
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Two burglaries which took place in two Breckland villages are being linked by police.
The first burglary took place sometime between 8,30am and 5.40pm on Wednesday, August 8, at a property in Lopham Road in East Harling.
The suspect or suspects forced entry and stole a small quantity of cash.
The second incident took at a property near to Timber Hill in Bridgham, around three miles west of East Harling.
Silverware was stolen after the house was broken into at some point between 7.30am and 6.30pm, on the same day.
Officers are linking these burglaries appealing for anyone who may have any CCTV or dash-cam footage of anyone acting suspiciously in those areas between the times stated to come forward.
Anyone with information should contact Det Con Alex Gilmour at Thetford CID on 101.
- 1 Forest ride in memory of 'lively character' and popular mountain biker
- 2 Part of A134 closed after crash between lorry and car
- 3 Woman breaks down in tears as she denies making up sex assaults
- 4 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 5 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 6 Huge farm network is helping rare Brecks wildlife in field margins
- 7 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 8 New rules introduced today in bid to stop Omicron spread
- 9 Decision delayed on changes at South Norfolk equestrian centre
- 10 'Don’t try and book until the NHS says it is your turn' — PM on booster rollout
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.