Police concerned for welfare of missing woman
- Credit: Archant
Police are concerned for the welfare if a woman missing from a west Suffolk village.
Emma Nicholls was last seen in Beck Row, near Mildenhall, at 3pm on Sunday, August 19.
The 38-year-old was reported missing to the police on Tuesday.
It is believed she may now be in Brandon.
Police and family members are concerned for her welfare and are appealing for anyone who believes they may have seen her to get in contact.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the duty sergeant at Mildenhall Police Station on 101.
- 1 Thetford man charged with abduction of 17-year-old girl
- 2 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 3 Drivers delayed following accident in Brandon
- 4 Island park to be named in honour of town's Sikh links
- 5 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 6 Sugar beet price shoots up - but not all Suffolk farmers are won over
- 7 Neil, 85, touches hearts after taking part in memory walk for residents
- 8 Police appeal for dashcam footage after man died on A11
- 9 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs