Police concerned for welfare of missing woman
- Credit: Archant
Police are concerned for the welfare if a woman missing from a west Suffolk village.
Emma Nicholls was last seen in Beck Row, near Mildenhall, at 3pm on Sunday, August 19.
The 38-year-old was reported missing to the police on Tuesday.
It is believed she may now be in Brandon.
Police and family members are concerned for her welfare and are appealing for anyone who believes they may have seen her to get in contact.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the duty sergeant at Mildenhall Police Station on 101.
- 1 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 2 Family's desperate plea to help find missing wartime medals
- 3 Couple caught at dawn dumping waste in forest
- 4 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 5 Symptom-free Covid testing sites set to open in Thetford
- 6 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 7 Man suffers 15cm cut across face in alleged knife attack over drugs
- 8 Ofsted praise for ‘inadequate’ Norfolk special school
- 9 Concerns over divide in vaccine rates - what's the situation where you live?
- 10 'Let air in' - New campaign launched as lockdown measures eased