Fears for welfare of missing teenager
- Credit: Archant
Police have said they are becoming concerned for the welfare of a teenager who has gone missing from Thetford.
Nayana Germeney was reported missing from her home in St Martin’s Way this morning (Saturday).
The 14-year-old was last scene at around 11am on the A11 at London Road, heading towards the B1107.
She is described as white, 5ft 3in tall, of large build, with blue eyes and blonde hair, which could be tied into a ponytail.
It is believed she is wearing light coloured T-Shirt with a Beauty and the Beast logo on the front, black leggings with cut out sections, and black shoes.
You may also want to watch:
She may also be carrying a bright pink rucksack.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have seen her of know of her whereabouts.
- 1 Training at RAF base given positive rating by Ofsted
- 2 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 3 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 6 WATCH: Norfolk troops train ahead of peacekeeping mission in Mali
- 7 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 8 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 9 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 10 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101.