Fears for welfare of missing teenager
- Credit: Archant
Police have said they are becoming concerned for the welfare of a teenager who has gone missing from Thetford.
Nayana Germeney was reported missing from her home in St Martin’s Way this morning (Saturday).
The 14-year-old was last scene at around 11am on the A11 at London Road, heading towards the B1107.
She is described as white, 5ft 3in tall, of large build, with blue eyes and blonde hair, which could be tied into a ponytail.
It is believed she is wearing light coloured T-Shirt with a Beauty and the Beast logo on the front, black leggings with cut out sections, and black shoes.
You may also want to watch:
She may also be carrying a bright pink rucksack.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have seen her of know of her whereabouts.
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 3 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 4 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 5 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 6 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation
- 7 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 8 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 9 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 10 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101.