Fears for welfare of missing teenager
- Credit: Archant
Police have said they are becoming concerned for the welfare of a teenager who has gone missing from Thetford.
Nayana Germeney was reported missing from her home in St Martin’s Way this morning (Saturday).
The 14-year-old was last scene at around 11am on the A11 at London Road, heading towards the B1107.
She is described as white, 5ft 3in tall, of large build, with blue eyes and blonde hair, which could be tied into a ponytail.
It is believed she is wearing light coloured T-Shirt with a Beauty and the Beast logo on the front, black leggings with cut out sections, and black shoes.
You may also want to watch:
She may also be carrying a bright pink rucksack.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have seen her of know of her whereabouts.
- 1 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 2 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 3 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 4 Horse found with maggot-infested wounds wins rosette at equestrian show
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 7 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 8 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 9 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'
- 10 7 family days out for under £20 in Norfolk this summer
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101.