Fears for welfare of missing teenager
- Credit: Archant
Police have said they are becoming concerned for the welfare of a teenager who has gone missing from Thetford.
Nayana Germeney was reported missing from her home in St Martin’s Way this morning (Saturday).
The 14-year-old was last scene at around 11am on the A11 at London Road, heading towards the B1107.
She is described as white, 5ft 3in tall, of large build, with blue eyes and blonde hair, which could be tied into a ponytail.
It is believed she is wearing light coloured T-Shirt with a Beauty and the Beast logo on the front, black leggings with cut out sections, and black shoes.
She may also be carrying a bright pink rucksack.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have seen her of know of her whereabouts.
- 1 First-time publicans transform their local and are already winning awards
- 2 More F-35 squadrons to be stationed in Suffolk to boost US presence
- 3 Seven Suffolk villages that have received national recognition
- 4 Remarkable life of the Duleep Singhs explored in new exhibition
- 5 Pair accused of dangerous driving on A11 set for court
- 6 Try roasties topped with pulled pork at town’s new street food business
- 7 What the average Norfolk house price can buy you in the county's towns
- 8 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 9 Suffolk records sunniest June in nearly 50 years
- 10 Chase Star to perform at Thetford comedy club
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101.