Man claims home plagued by midnight drone pests
- Credit: PA
A man has told police how his home was plagued by drones that hit his windows and interfered with his hearing aid in the middle of the night.
The first incident was reported on Saturday, March 2 by the man, whose home is in the Mayday Farm area of Brandon.
He told police the drone flew so close to his home it struck his windows, and also interfered with his hearing device and affected the television signal. At the weekend he said he saw about six drones.
Police said the man usually heard the drones from around 10pm onwards, sometimes until 3.30am the following morning. No other complaints from other members of the public have been made at this stage.
Enquiries are on-going to find the owner but anyone who has information about the incident or who knows the owner of the drones should contact Mildenhall police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/12094/19.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 2 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 3 House-to-house enquiries take place after woman's body identified
- 4 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 5 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 6 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 7 Overrunning roadworks temporarily closes part of A11
- 8 Health bosses step up effort to vaccinate vulnerable communities
- 9 'Small but mighty': Lambing season gets underway at family-run farm
- 10 Excitement as businesses reopen across region as Covid restrictions ease