Man claims home plagued by midnight drone pests
- Credit: PA
A man has told police how his home was plagued by drones that hit his windows and interfered with his hearing aid in the middle of the night.
The first incident was reported on Saturday, March 2 by the man, whose home is in the Mayday Farm area of Brandon.
He told police the drone flew so close to his home it struck his windows, and also interfered with his hearing device and affected the television signal. At the weekend he said he saw about six drones.
Police said the man usually heard the drones from around 10pm onwards, sometimes until 3.30am the following morning. No other complaints from other members of the public have been made at this stage.
Enquiries are on-going to find the owner but anyone who has information about the incident or who knows the owner of the drones should contact Mildenhall police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/12094/19.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 2 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 3 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 4 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 5 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 6 RAF base warns of increased Apache helicopter flying activity
- 7 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 8 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 9 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
- 10 Record numbers in Norfolk ‘pinged’ to isolate by NHS Covid app