Plea to businesses over roadworks
Ian Clarke A scheme costing �152,300 starts this week to resurface a Thetford industrial estate.Kerbing work begins at Brunel Way on Thursday and the main resurfacing startis on Monday.
A scheme costing �152,300 starts this week to resurface a Thetford industrial estate.
Kerbing work begins at Brunel Way on Thursday and the main resurfacing startis on Monday. It will be carried out overnight and is due to be finished on September 10.
Temporary traffic lights will be installed and businesses on Brunel way are asked not to park vehicles on the road or adjacent footways between 6pm and 6am
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk County Council spokesman said: “Access to properties and businesses within the works will be maintained, although it is inevitable that there will be some disruption. The county council apologises for any inconvenience this may cause.”
- 1 RAF base warns of increased Apache helicopter flying activity
- 2 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 3 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 4 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 5 Pet crematorium plans submitted but residents have air concerns
- 6 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 7 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Norfolk
- 9 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
- 10 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic