Plea to businesses over roadworks
Ian Clarke A scheme costing �152,300 starts this week to resurface a Thetford industrial estate.Kerbing work begins at Brunel Way on Thursday and the main resurfacing startis on Monday.
A scheme costing �152,300 starts this week to resurface a Thetford industrial estate.
Kerbing work begins at Brunel Way on Thursday and the main resurfacing startis on Monday. It will be carried out overnight and is due to be finished on September 10.
Temporary traffic lights will be installed and businesses on Brunel way are asked not to park vehicles on the road or adjacent footways between 6pm and 6am
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk County Council spokesman said: “Access to properties and businesses within the works will be maintained, although it is inevitable that there will be some disruption. The county council apologises for any inconvenience this may cause.”
- 1 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 2 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 3 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 4 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 5 'We're lost without him' - Family's tribute to teen hit-and-run cyclist
- 6 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 7 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 8 Investigation launched after swan killed by illegal fishing net
- 9 Three people - including two teens - injured in shotgun attack
- 10 'We know who they are' - two thieves raid church foodbank