Plea to businesses over roadworks
Ian Clarke A scheme costing �152,300 starts this week to resurface a Thetford industrial estate.Kerbing work begins at Brunel Way on Thursday and the main resurfacing startis on Monday.
A scheme costing �152,300 starts this week to resurface a Thetford industrial estate.
Kerbing work begins at Brunel Way on Thursday and the main resurfacing startis on Monday. It will be carried out overnight and is due to be finished on September 10.
Temporary traffic lights will be installed and businesses on Brunel way are asked not to park vehicles on the road or adjacent footways between 6pm and 6am
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk County Council spokesman said: “Access to properties and businesses within the works will be maintained, although it is inevitable that there will be some disruption. The county council apologises for any inconvenience this may cause.”
- 1 Fiat 500 thought to be stolen found crashed into wall
- 2 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Dog walker given £5,000 reward after finding stolen machinery
- 6 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 7 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 8 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 9 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 10 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11