Picturesque Thetford gardens to go on display for charity
- Credit: Archant
Green-fingered fund-raisers are urging people to save a date in June as once again beautiful gardens across Thetford will open their gates in aid of a local charity.
The popular Thetford Open Gardens event will take place on Sunday, June 25 and will once again see gardens of all shapes and sizes showcased in aid of a good cause.
Last year’s event attracted hundreds of visitors and raised more than £11,000 for St Nicholas Hospice Care, Bury St Edmunds, which will also benefit from money raised at this year’s open gardens.
Rachel Woods, one of the organisers said: “This will be Thetford Open Gardens 11th year and as always it will be a challenge, especially as we would like to raise £11,000 again this year.”
Admission is by programme available from Thetford Garden Centre and Thetford’s Great Information Centre.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, contact Rachel Woods at email@example.com or call 01842 762165.
- 1 7 of the best indoor activities in Norfolk
- 2 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 3 Masked burglar hit victim with fake gun and threatened to shoot family dog
- 4 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 Flood-torn community 'in fear' every time it rains
- 7 Flowers and windmill stolen from baby's grave
- 8 Town's county councillors vow to tackle neglected underpasses
- 9 Norfolk police ready extra officers for delayed Covid 'Freedom Day'
- 10 Norfolk MPs visit primary schools to hear pupils' lockdown experiences