Hundreds of pounds worth of tools stolen from back of van
- Credit: Getty Images
Hundreds of pounds worth of painting tools have been stolen from the back of a van.
A painter and decorator was unloading his van to start work on Ethelreda Drive in Thetford on Monday when his equipment was stolen some time between 9.10am and 9.36am.
The decorator’s wife said the stolen brushed and rollers were worth around £300.
She said: “It’s just such a shame - he works so hard and it seems so unfair. My husband is one of those people that would do anything for anyone. It makes me so cross.”
Earlier this month a 12-year-old’s bicycle worth £500 was stolen from St John’s Way in Thetford. Footage captured on a neighbour’s CCTV shows two hooded figures, one running and one on the bike, in the nearby car park.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the painting equipment theft should ring 101 quoting reference 36/18203/19, or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 What is the fuel situation looking like in Thetford?
- 2 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash
- 3 How 'inadequate' school is making strides towards 'bright future'
- 4 Van overturns while trying to enter A11 petrol station
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 6 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 7 Thetford man charged with abduction of 17-year-old girl
- 8 Drivers delayed following accident in Brandon
- 9 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 10 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told