Lorry overturns on A11 and spills hay bales into road
- Credit: Archant
The A11 has reopened northbound following a full closure of the road at Larling due to an overturned lorry.
Police were called at 9.30am this morning after a lorry overturned shedding its load of hay bales.
The central reservation has also been damaged and both carriageways were closed near the Watton junction for the B1111.
At 12.08pm Norfolk police tweeted to say one lane of the northbound carriageway has reopened but both southbound carriageways remain closed.
At 3.30pm the force confirmed both carriageways were open.
You may also want to watch:
No one has been injured but drivers were warned of significant disruption.
The closures were in place to allow the lorry to be recovered and the road cleared.
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Brandon bungalow blaze thought to be started by faulty boiler
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 5 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 6 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 7 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 8 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 9 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 10 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital