Lorry overturns on A11 and spills hay bales into road
- Credit: Archant
The A11 has reopened northbound following a full closure of the road at Larling due to an overturned lorry.
Police were called at 9.30am this morning after a lorry overturned shedding its load of hay bales.
The central reservation has also been damaged and both carriageways were closed near the Watton junction for the B1111.
At 12.08pm Norfolk police tweeted to say one lane of the northbound carriageway has reopened but both southbound carriageways remain closed.
At 3.30pm the force confirmed both carriageways were open.
You may also want to watch:
No one has been injured but drivers were warned of significant disruption.
The closures were in place to allow the lorry to be recovered and the road cleared.
- 1 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 2 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 3 House-to-house enquiries take place after woman's body identified
- 4 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 5 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 6 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 7 Health bosses step up effort to vaccinate vulnerable communities
- 8 Overrunning roadworks temporarily closes part of A11
- 9 'Small but mighty': Lambing season gets underway at family-run farm
- 10 Excitement as businesses reopen across region as Covid restrictions ease