Inquest opens into death of 32-year-old Anthony Hibble
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
An inquest has opened into the death of a 32-year-old man whose body was discovered in a field on New Year’s Eve.
Anthony Jonathon Hibble was found dead close to Low Road, in Tibenham, on December 31 last year.
His inquest was opened by area coroner Yvonne Blake, at Norfolk Coroner's Court, on Thursday, January 14.
The 32-year-old, from Thetford, was reported missing on Wednesday, December 30.
He had last been seen at Nessa Close, Thetford, and was assumed to be driving a Mercedes CLS.
Officers were called to the field, in Tibenham, at around 12.40pm on December 31.
The inquest has been adjourned until 10am on Monday, June 28, at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich.
- 1 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 2 Police amazed no one hurt after tree falls on Fiat 500
- 3 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 4 Burst main leaves villages without water
- 5 School 'relieves stress' for families by loaning laptops in lockdown
- 6 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 7 Parent fined after teens dumped waste at town estate
- 8 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 9 Flooding fears recede in Norfolk but wind warning issued
- 10 Fiat 500 thought to be stolen found crashed into wall