Norwich car crash victims named
Ian Clarke A 46-year-old Norwich woman and a 49-year-old Thetford man were killed in a crash on the Norfolk-Suffolk border, police revealed today.
A 46-year-old Norwich woman and a 49-year-old Thetford man were killed in a crash on the Norfolk-Suffolk border, police revealed today.
Susan Viner, of Norman Drive, Old Catton, was driving a blue Honda Civic car which was in collision with a red VW Golf and a green Rover car on the A134 at Barnham, near Thetford, on Sunday at 3.15pm.
She and the Golf driver - Jonathan Bruce, of Old Market Street, Thetford - were declared dead at the scene.
The female driver of the Rover - believed to be from Thetford - was left shocked but not hurt.
Police are trying to find witnesses to the crash and anyone with information should ring PC Roy Dade at the Suffolk Police serious collision investigation team on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Part of A134 closed after crash between lorry and car
- 2 Forest ride in memory of 'lively character' and popular mountain biker
- 3 Woman breaks down in tears as she denies making up sex assaults
- 4 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 5 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 6 Huge farm network is helping rare Brecks wildlife in field margins
- 7 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 8 New rules introduced today in bid to stop Omicron spread
- 9 Decision delayed on changes at South Norfolk equestrian centre
- 10 'Don’t try and book until the NHS says it is your turn' — PM on booster rollout
The crash closed the Bury Road for more than five hours between the Barnham crossroads and Rymer Point.