Norwich car crash victims named
Ian Clarke A 46-year-old Norwich woman and a 49-year-old Thetford man were killed in a crash on the Norfolk-Suffolk border, police revealed today.
A 46-year-old Norwich woman and a 49-year-old Thetford man were killed in a crash on the Norfolk-Suffolk border, police revealed today.
Susan Viner, of Norman Drive, Old Catton, was driving a blue Honda Civic car which was in collision with a red VW Golf and a green Rover car on the A134 at Barnham, near Thetford, on Sunday at 3.15pm.
She and the Golf driver - Jonathan Bruce, of Old Market Street, Thetford - were declared dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The female driver of the Rover - believed to be from Thetford - was left shocked but not hurt.
Police are trying to find witnesses to the crash and anyone with information should ring PC Roy Dade at the Suffolk Police serious collision investigation team on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 3 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 4 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 5 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 6 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation
- 7 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 8 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 9 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 10 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
The crash closed the Bury Road for more than five hours between the Barnham crossroads and Rymer Point.