Norwich car crash victims named
Ian Clarke A 46-year-old Norwich woman and a 49-year-old Thetford man were killed in a crash on the Norfolk-Suffolk border, police revealed today.
A 46-year-old Norwich woman and a 49-year-old Thetford man were killed in a crash on the Norfolk-Suffolk border, police revealed today.
Susan Viner, of Norman Drive, Old Catton, was driving a blue Honda Civic car which was in collision with a red VW Golf and a green Rover car on the A134 at Barnham, near Thetford, on Sunday at 3.15pm.
She and the Golf driver - Jonathan Bruce, of Old Market Street, Thetford - were declared dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The female driver of the Rover - believed to be from Thetford - was left shocked but not hurt.
Police are trying to find witnesses to the crash and anyone with information should ring PC Roy Dade at the Suffolk Police serious collision investigation team on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 2 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 3 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 4 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Horse found with maggot-infested wounds wins rosette at equestrian show
- 7 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 8 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 9 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 10 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
The crash closed the Bury Road for more than five hours between the Barnham crossroads and Rymer Point.