Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- Credit: Norfolk Special Constabulary
Emergency services were called to help after a 4x4 rolled onto its roof and came to rest in a field.
Officers from the Norfolk Special Constabulary were called to the scene after the crash on Friday night in Weeting, near Thetford.
Fortunately, the man driving the vehicle managed to escape with only minor injuries.
Later in their shift, the same officers were called to help ambulance staff treat a woman who had collapsed in Thetford.
Emergency services gave the woman CPR for 40 minutes before she was taken to hospital.
They were then were called to a fight in the town centre and arrested a woman for assaulting two emergency workers while under the influence of alcohol.
- 1 Mother's devastation after son killed in crash 'one minute from home'
- 2 Center Parcs to reopen on April 12 for self-catering guests only
- 3 Man denies causing death by dangerous driving after fatal A143 crash
- 4 Dogs Trust releases phone calls of 'heartbroken' owners forced to give up pets
- 5 Warm winds bring Saharan dust as temperatures soar to 17C
- 6 Norfolk discount store to take over former Poundstretcher building
- 7 Pub to get major revamp - but needs a landlord first
- 8 £657k cost rise feared as fresh operator planned for 40 school bus contracts
- 9 Warning over 'Royal Mail' fake text scam
- 10 Community says final farewell to much-loved Thetford man