Vandals scratched car while it was parked
- Credit: Norfolk Police
Vandals scratched a car while it was parked in a town.
Police are appealing for information after a car was damaged in Thetford in the early hours of Tuesday, April 14.
A silver Mitsubishi was parked in a public car park, in St John’s Way, when it was scratched on each side.
Officers are asking anyone who witnessed the incident, or suspicious activity in the area at the time, to get in touch.
Anyone with information or CCTV footage from the area should contact PC Keith Kenny at Norfolk Constabulary on 101, quoting crime reference number 36/24819/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Island park to be named in honour of town's Sikh links
- 2 Police appeal for dashcam footage after man died on A11
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 6 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 7 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 8 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 9 One in eight Breckland adults yet to receive Covid vaccine
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs