Norfolk firefighters release man stuck in building
PUBLISHED: 14:16 19 January 2019 | UPDATED: 09:09 20 January 2019
A person who was stuck in a building has been released by firefighters.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were called just before 1pm on Saturday (January 19) and sent one crew from Thetford to the incident on Cage Lane, off Market Place in the town.
The crew helped relase one person who was stuck in the building.
Just a few minutes earlier a crew from King’s Lynn was called to Dodmans Close in Lynn.
Firefighters attended the incident at 12.55pm but found it was a false alarm caused by cooking fumes.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Thetford and Brandon Times. Click the link in the orange box below for details.