Search

Norfolk firefighters release man stuck in building

PUBLISHED: 14:16 19 January 2019 | UPDATED: 09:09 20 January 2019

Firefighters have helped rescue a person from a building. Photo: Denise Bradley

Firefighters have helped rescue a person from a building. Photo: Denise Bradley

Archant

A person who was stuck in a building has been released by firefighters.

Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were called just before 1pm on Saturday (January 19) and sent one crew from Thetford to the incident on Cage Lane, off Market Place in the town.

The crew helped relase one person who was stuck in the building.

Just a few minutes earlier a crew from King’s Lynn was called to Dodmans Close in Lynn.

Firefighters attended the incident at 12.55pm but found it was a false alarm caused by cooking fumes.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Thetford and Brandon Times. Click the link in the orange box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Comments have been disabled on this article.

Most Read

Latest from the Thetford and Brandon Times