Norfolk driver dies after collision with tree
A driver who suffered serious injuries when his car ploughed into a tree at the weekend has lost his fight for life.Carl Willimott, 38, from Roudham, near Thetford, died in hospital following the road traffic collision on the A134 at Lynford, which happened at about 5.
A driver who suffered serious injuries when his car ploughed into a tree at the weekend has lost his fight for life.
Carl Willimott, 38, from Roudham, near Thetford, died in hospital following the road traffic collision on the A134 at Lynford, which happened at about 5.40pm on Sunday .
Police made a fresh appeal for information today after the driver of the black BMW car passed away at Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge.
The 38-year-old was driving towards Thetford when his vehicle left the A134 near the junction to Grimes Graves and West Tofts and struck a tree.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Jeremy Blamire or Sgt Peter Howlett at Norfolk Police's Swaffham roads policing unit on 0845 456 4567 or anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 2 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 3 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 4 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 5 'We're lost without him' - Family's tribute to teen hit-and-run cyclist
- 6 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 7 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 8 Investigation launched after swan killed by illegal fishing net
- 9 Three people - including two teens - injured in shotgun attack
- 10 'We know who they are' - two thieves raid church foodbank