New sergeant for Brandon team
BRANDON Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) has welcomed a new sergeant. Christian Chisnall joined the team this month after moving from his post as sergeant in Mildenhall.
BRANDON Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) has welcomed a new sergeant.
Christian Chisnall joined the team this month after moving from his post as sergeant in Mildenhall.
Sgt Chisnall joined Suffolk constabulary in 2002 and initially worked in Mildenhall as a police constable on 24-hour response duties before moving to Brandon in 2005.
In 2006 he began training new police recruits at police headquarters in Martlesham.
In 2007 he was promoted to sergeant and moved back to 24-hour response duties at Mildenhall.
Sgt Chisnall said: “I am looking forward to taking over the role as Brandon SNT Sergeant.
- 1 Train delays as lorry hits railway bridge
- 2 Police search for owner of puppy lost near Mildenhall
- 3 Crowdfunder for terminally ill mum to fulfil dream of marrying partner
- 4 Concerns raised over plans for holiday cabins at equestrian centre
- 5 Final consultation to be undertaken on future of Thetford Market Place
- 6 'She was the glue' - Family's loving tribute to devoted mum Netty
- 7 Rare chance to rent a 16th century farmhouse overlooking a Norfolk estate
- 8 Five-year-old child struck by car in Brandon discharged from hospital
- 9 Motorbike and car crash on A134 near Norfolk village
- 10 Catalytic converters stolen from three cars in Mildenhall in one night
“The team in Brandon was one of the first to be set up in Suffolk, and the team members have an excellent record and reputation.
“I am keen to continue the hard work and commitment already shown by the SNT and partner agencies in providing long term improvements for the communities we serve.”
Brandon SNT is based on the town's high street and is currently tackling homelessness in Brandon, speeding and developing a watch at the town's industrial estate.