New sergeant for Brandon team
BRANDON Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) has welcomed a new sergeant. Christian Chisnall joined the team this month after moving from his post as sergeant in Mildenhall.
BRANDON Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) has welcomed a new sergeant.
Christian Chisnall joined the team this month after moving from his post as sergeant in Mildenhall.
Sgt Chisnall joined Suffolk constabulary in 2002 and initially worked in Mildenhall as a police constable on 24-hour response duties before moving to Brandon in 2005.
In 2006 he began training new police recruits at police headquarters in Martlesham.
In 2007 he was promoted to sergeant and moved back to 24-hour response duties at Mildenhall.
Sgt Chisnall said: “I am looking forward to taking over the role as Brandon SNT Sergeant.
- 1 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 2 'He's done it again!': Bowler's delight after going viral for a second time
- 3 Cyclist in her 50s dies in A11 crash
- 4 Man charged with burglaries, dangerous driving and assault
- 5 Breckland builder dumped toilet cisterns and bathroom items in front garden
- 6 Delays in west Suffolk town after faulty barrier at railway crossing
- 7 Husband sues hospital over 'medical neglect' death of wife
- 8 A11 reopens after air ambulance called to crash
- 9 Can you complete the Census 2021 map game?
- 10 Town centre's new café... with a difference
“The team in Brandon was one of the first to be set up in Suffolk, and the team members have an excellent record and reputation.
“I am keen to continue the hard work and commitment already shown by the SNT and partner agencies in providing long term improvements for the communities we serve.”
Brandon SNT is based on the town's high street and is currently tackling homelessness in Brandon, speeding and developing a watch at the town's industrial estate.