New homes proposal in Thetford
Eight new homes could be built in Thetford if planing permission is granted.
The scheme is proposed for land behind Thetford Osteopaths, on Croxton Road.
Currently, it is part of the rear garden and parking area.
If given the go-ahead, the scheme could be made up of five three-bedroom houses, two four-bedroom houses and one two-bedroom house, a new parking area for the business, new private access road and amenity areas.
One four-bedroom and the two-bedroom could be allocated as “part-affordable” rented homes.
You may also want to watch:
A report submitted to Breckland planning officials by Anglia Design LLP, employed by applicants Baker and Nisbet, said: “We feel the submitted planning application provides a suitable use for the proposed site which is under-used at present...We feel the proposals shown would be an attractive development which would enhance the character of the area.”
- 1 Two men due in court over rave at Thetford Forest
- 2 'We don't want to close': Farm shop makes plea for support during lockdown
- 3 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 4 Concern people are letting their guards down after getting Covid-19 jabs
- 5 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 6 Motoring giant pledges more than 600 brand new laptops to appeal
- 7 International designer asked to create ambitious vision for Thetford
- 8 Investigation launched into catastrophic Christmas floods
- 9 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 10 Landowners under pressure to stop repeat of floods