New homes proposal in Thetford
Eight new homes could be built in Thetford if planing permission is granted.
The scheme is proposed for land behind Thetford Osteopaths, on Croxton Road.
Currently, it is part of the rear garden and parking area.
If given the go-ahead, the scheme could be made up of five three-bedroom houses, two four-bedroom houses and one two-bedroom house, a new parking area for the business, new private access road and amenity areas.
One four-bedroom and the two-bedroom could be allocated as “part-affordable” rented homes.
A report submitted to Breckland planning officials by Anglia Design LLP, employed by applicants Baker and Nisbet, said: “We feel the submitted planning application provides a suitable use for the proposed site which is under-used at present...We feel the proposals shown would be an attractive development which would enhance the character of the area.”
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Train delays as lorry hits railway bridge
- 3 Crowdfunder for terminally ill mum to fulfil dream of marrying partner
- 4 Police search for owner of puppy lost near Mildenhall
- 5 Final consultation to be undertaken on future of Thetford Market Place
- 6 'She was the glue' - Family's loving tribute to devoted mum Netty
- 7 Concerns raised over plans for holiday cabins at equestrian centre
- 8 Rare chance to rent a 16th century farmhouse overlooking a Norfolk estate
- 9 Motorbike and car crash on A134 near Norfolk village
- 10 Five-year-old child struck by car in Brandon discharged from hospital