New homes proposal in Thetford
Eight new homes could be built in Thetford if planing permission is granted.
The scheme is proposed for land behind Thetford Osteopaths, on Croxton Road.
Currently, it is part of the rear garden and parking area.
If given the go-ahead, the scheme could be made up of five three-bedroom houses, two four-bedroom houses and one two-bedroom house, a new parking area for the business, new private access road and amenity areas.
One four-bedroom and the two-bedroom could be allocated as “part-affordable” rented homes.
You may also want to watch:
A report submitted to Breckland planning officials by Anglia Design LLP, employed by applicants Baker and Nisbet, said: “We feel the submitted planning application provides a suitable use for the proposed site which is under-used at present...We feel the proposals shown would be an attractive development which would enhance the character of the area.”
- 1 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 2 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 3 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 6 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust
- 7 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 8 'We're lost without him' - Family's tribute to teen hit-and-run cyclist
- 9 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 10 Four men to appear in court charged with shooting incident