Thetford Bulldogs to host new football sessions for girls
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
New football training sessions for girls are set to start in Thetford.
The Wildcats sessions, hosted by Thetford Bulldogs Football Club, will be held for girls aged five to 11-years-old.
Held at the Charles Burrell Centre playing fields the first session will take place on Monday, April 2.
Each session will cost £2 and will take place between 6pm and 7pm.
The Wildcats training sessions are an initiative through the Football Association to provide girls with regular opportunities to play football and take part in organised sessions in a fun and engaging environment.
You may also want to watch:
The Bulldogs are also looking for more volunteer coaches.
Those interested should be aged 18 and over who have a passion for football and want to get involved in a community club. The club caters for children aged between four and 16.
- 1 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 2 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 3 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 4 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on
- 5 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 6 Cat left 'terrified' after being dumped next to road by driver
- 7 Pretty town centre terrace is for sale by auction - and it needs doing up!
- 8 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 9 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 10 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack
For more information contact Kirsty Turner on 07771744437.