Thetford Bulldogs to host new football sessions for girls
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
New football training sessions for girls are set to start in Thetford.
The Wildcats sessions, hosted by Thetford Bulldogs Football Club, will be held for girls aged five to 11-years-old.
Held at the Charles Burrell Centre playing fields the first session will take place on Monday, April 2.
Each session will cost £2 and will take place between 6pm and 7pm.
The Wildcats training sessions are an initiative through the Football Association to provide girls with regular opportunities to play football and take part in organised sessions in a fun and engaging environment.
You may also want to watch:
The Bulldogs are also looking for more volunteer coaches.
Those interested should be aged 18 and over who have a passion for football and want to get involved in a community club. The club caters for children aged between four and 16.
- 1 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 2 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 3 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 4 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 5 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 6 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust
- 7 Overrunning roadworks temporarily closes part of A11
- 8 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 9 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 10 Person hit by train between Norwich and Stansted
For more information contact Kirsty Turner on 07771744437.