Thetford Bulldogs to host new football sessions for girls
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
New football training sessions for girls are set to start in Thetford.
The Wildcats sessions, hosted by Thetford Bulldogs Football Club, will be held for girls aged five to 11-years-old.
Held at the Charles Burrell Centre playing fields the first session will take place on Monday, April 2.
Each session will cost £2 and will take place between 6pm and 7pm.
The Wildcats training sessions are an initiative through the Football Association to provide girls with regular opportunities to play football and take part in organised sessions in a fun and engaging environment.
You may also want to watch:
The Bulldogs are also looking for more volunteer coaches.
Those interested should be aged 18 and over who have a passion for football and want to get involved in a community club. The club caters for children aged between four and 16.
- 1 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 2 International designer asked to create ambitious vision for Thetford
- 3 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 4 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 5 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 6 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 7 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 8 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 9 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 10 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
For more information contact Kirsty Turner on 07771744437.