Thetford Bulldogs to host new football sessions for girls
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
New football training sessions for girls are set to start in Thetford.
The Wildcats sessions, hosted by Thetford Bulldogs Football Club, will be held for girls aged five to 11-years-old.
Held at the Charles Burrell Centre playing fields the first session will take place on Monday, April 2.
Each session will cost £2 and will take place between 6pm and 7pm.
The Wildcats training sessions are an initiative through the Football Association to provide girls with regular opportunities to play football and take part in organised sessions in a fun and engaging environment.
The Bulldogs are also looking for more volunteer coaches.
Those interested should be aged 18 and over who have a passion for football and want to get involved in a community club. The club caters for children aged between four and 16.
- 1 'Help yourself' - farmer gives away tonnes of onions damaged by heatwave
- 2 Village's closed pub could be turned into flats
- 3 Weather warning extended as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 4 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 5 Revealed: Some of the places you are most likely to spot ghosts in Norfolk
- 6 Elizabethan manor house with 20 acres and a pool on sale for £2.75m
- 7 This is when thunderstorms will hit Norfolk this week
- 8 Shed left destroyed after garden fire in west Suffolk
- 9 Firefighters remain on scene of huge forest fire near country park
- 10 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
For more information contact Kirsty Turner on 07771744437.