Thetford Bulldogs to host new football sessions for girls
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
New football training sessions for girls are set to start in Thetford.
The Wildcats sessions, hosted by Thetford Bulldogs Football Club, will be held for girls aged five to 11-years-old.
Held at the Charles Burrell Centre playing fields the first session will take place on Monday, April 2.
Each session will cost £2 and will take place between 6pm and 7pm.
The Wildcats training sessions are an initiative through the Football Association to provide girls with regular opportunities to play football and take part in organised sessions in a fun and engaging environment.
You may also want to watch:
The Bulldogs are also looking for more volunteer coaches.
Those interested should be aged 18 and over who have a passion for football and want to get involved in a community club. The club caters for children aged between four and 16.
- 1 RAF base warns of increased Apache helicopter flying activity
- 2 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 5 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 6 Pet crematorium plans submitted but residents have air concerns
- 7 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 8 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 9 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 10 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
For more information contact Kirsty Turner on 07771744437.