New community bingo group launched in Mildenhall
- Credit: Gregg Brown
A new bingo group has been set up by a charity which aims to help individuals and community groups.
The Keystone Development Trust have launched the group at St John’s Community Centre in Mildenhall, which meets every Monday from 1.30pm.
The group, made up on men and women of varying ages, initially came together in October 2016 when several Bingo sessions were trialled.
The trial weeks proved very popular and people were eager to continue meeting on a regular basis.
A grant from Forest Heath District Council has enabled the group to buy their own bingo machine, books, dabbers and pay for venue hire.
You may also want to watch:
The next stage is for a committee to be formed so they can become a self-sustaining group. Keystone will also continue to support the group.
For more information, call the centre on 01638 712598 or email email@example.com or turn up and have a game.
- 1 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 2 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 Fiat 500 thought to be stolen found crashed into wall
- 5 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 6 'Fantastic' students donate funds from cancelled prom to children's hospice
- 7 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 9 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Dog walker given £5,000 reward after finding stolen machinery