Mum’s appeal after toddler’s bag stolen for the second time
- Credit: Archant
A mother is appealing for help after her daughter’s nursery bag was stolen for the second time.
Jessica Nimmick noticed her car had been ransacked on Saturday morning and discovered her three-year-old daughter’s Cath Kidston containing ballet shoes and some clothing was missing.
Also taken from the car, which was parked on Guildford Way in Thetford, were two red Amazon Fire 8 HD tablets belonging to her two-year-old twin daughters.
She said: “Me and my daughters are very upset about this and we just want our stuff back. They are very sad.
“Last Christmas my prams were stolen with my daughter’s first Cath Kidston bag and now again her bag has been stolen and she is really upset about it.
You may also want to watch:
“I feel so upset and angry. My prams were found but no bag.
The theft happened some time between 8pm on Friday and 10am on Saturday and one of the tablets has a cracked screen.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 3 GPS equipment stolen from five tractors in village
- 4 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack
- 5 New phase of consultation over major estate revamp to begin
- 6 Elizabeth Truss and Dominic Raab to share access to mansion after PM ruling
- 7 'Like a little Hitler' - Fury as row breaks out at council meeting
- 8 Community should have bigger say on development, says councillors
- 9 Man wanted for Thetford assault found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 10 Do you remember when Tornado's rumble caused village uproar?