Mum’s appeal after toddler’s bag stolen for the second time
- Credit: Archant
A mother is appealing for help after her daughter’s nursery bag was stolen for the second time.
Jessica Nimmick noticed her car had been ransacked on Saturday morning and discovered her three-year-old daughter’s Cath Kidston containing ballet shoes and some clothing was missing.
Also taken from the car, which was parked on Guildford Way in Thetford, were two red Amazon Fire 8 HD tablets belonging to her two-year-old twin daughters.
She said: “Me and my daughters are very upset about this and we just want our stuff back. They are very sad.
“Last Christmas my prams were stolen with my daughter’s first Cath Kidston bag and now again her bag has been stolen and she is really upset about it.
You may also want to watch:
“I feel so upset and angry. My prams were found but no bag.
The theft happened some time between 8pm on Friday and 10am on Saturday and one of the tablets has a cracked screen.
- 1 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 2 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 3 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 4 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 5 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 6 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 7 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 8 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 9 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 10 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond