What were the most expensive houses sold in Thetford in 2018?
- Credit: Archant
Driving through the Norfolk countryside you can come across some of the most beautiful houses in the country.
From lodges to restored watermills, here are the top 10 most expensive homes sold in and around Thetford in 2018.
• Croxton Lodge, The Street, Croxton Sold for £790,000
A beautiful five bedroom house with a dining room, drawing room, sitting room and a library. Two of the bedrooms included an en-suite, with a playroom on the second floor.
• Foulden Watermill, Foulden, Thetford. Sold for £700,000
You may also want to watch:
A stunning converted water mill close to Foulden Hall in Foulden. With a large, open-plan living room and a mezzanine, the property includes references to its previous use throughout including a large wheel from the mill.
• 9 Lodge Road, Feltwell, Thetford. Sold for £675,000
- 1 RAF base warns of increased Apache helicopter flying activity
- 2 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 3 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 4 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 5 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 6 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 7 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 8 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 9 Pet crematorium plans submitted but residents have air concerns
- 10 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
A seven bedroom dream house with a summer house and four stables included. The ground floor includes a sun room, two sitting rooms, an office and a dining room, along with two annexe bedrooms.
The house is on the edge of the village and within walking distance of the local primary school and shop.
• 63 High Street, Northwold, Thetford. Sold for £655,000
This four bedroom house comes with a two bedroom annexe building which includes a reception room and a large attic space. The main house, a former rectory in a stunning location close to Northwold’s church, has two reception rooms, a dining room and a large garage.
• Glebe Lodge, Church Lane, Barnham. Sold for £632,500
Located south of Thetford, the two storey house includes a large sitting room, a TV room and five bedrooms alongside a large garage.
• Devils Punchbowl, Croxton. Sold for £530,000
Sharing its name with a mysterious lake which fills and empties with disregard to rainfall, this house sits north of Thetford in Croxton.
• 5 Brandon Road, Thetford. Sold for £530,000
A beautiful five bedroom house set back off the road nestled in what can feel like its own private wood, this home has a study, dining room, sitting room, garden hall and more.
• Domek, Castle Lane, Thetford. Sold for £490,000
Four bedroom house located in the centre of Thetford close to the river.
• 8 Swaffham Road, Mundford, Thetford. Sold for £470,000
A four bedroom detached bungalow with a huge garden in a rural setting.
• Bay Tree House, West Park Farm Close, Ickburgh. Sold for £470,000
A detached house off Swaffham Road near to Ickburgh.
Information for this story was sourced from the Land Registry which routinely publishes public information about house sales.