Village that has just seen 60 homes built has application for more
- Credit: Archant
A village that has seen more than 60 homes built and received a planning application for 101 more could see a further 16.
East Harling, near Thetford, has seen the completion of the Poppy Fields and Rusina Fields estates by Lanpro.
Now, an application has been made by Plandescil Ltd to Breckland Council for 16 homes off Quidenham Road; the current site of Home Breck Farm.
The homes would be split into eight market and eight affordable houses using the access road that is currently used for the farm.
These would be a mix of two, three and four bedroom homes with the six two beds being semi-detached.
You may also want to watch:
In a planning statement Plandescil said: "This proposal will successfully dovetail into its immediate surroundings providing a scheme that is responsive and sensitive to the site and its wider context."
- 1 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 2 46-year-old man charged with woman's murder
- 3 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 4 Bosses at hospital criticised for whistleblower 'witch-hunt' step down
- 5 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 6 Four schools set to expand due to new housing developments
- 7 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 8 Charity's emergency appeal after losing £2.1m in pandemic
- 9 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 10 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe