Village that has just seen 60 homes built has application for more
- Credit: Archant
A village that has seen more than 60 homes built and received a planning application for 101 more could see a further 16.
East Harling, near Thetford, has seen the completion of the Poppy Fields and Rusina Fields estates by Lanpro.
Now, an application has been made by Plandescil Ltd to Breckland Council for 16 homes off Quidenham Road; the current site of Home Breck Farm.
The homes would be split into eight market and eight affordable houses using the access road that is currently used for the farm.
These would be a mix of two, three and four bedroom homes with the six two beds being semi-detached.
You may also want to watch:
In a planning statement Plandescil said: "This proposal will successfully dovetail into its immediate surroundings providing a scheme that is responsive and sensitive to the site and its wider context."
- 1 Man charged with supplying Class A drugs in Thetford
- 2 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 3 Viking themed children's play area confirmed at town's historic park
- 4 'Disgusting' - councillor slams culprits for defecating on footpaths and in front gardens
- 5 Illegal puppy farm warning as one in ten plan to buy dog for Christmas
- 6 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 7 Shoppers support market town traders as second lockdown lifts
- 8 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 9 Stephen Fry voices heart-warming animation of rescued blind horse
- 10 Arrest after man found with wooden baton and £30,000 in cash