Modelling dream for Feltwell teen
A Feltwell teenager is in the running to be named Teen Princess 2013 and could be set for a future in modelling if she receives enough votes in a text poll before the end of the year.
Ami Lucy Brooks, 13, a pupil at IES Breckland in Brandon, was asked to enter TeenQueenUK 2013 after being spotted by competition organisers at the BBC Clothes Show in Birmingham.
She is entered into the younger age category Teen Princess, for girls aged 13 to 15, where the winner will be given the chance to face campaigns by fashion and beauty brands Fake Bake, PromPerfect Gowns and Additional Lengths Hair.
The winner of the competition will also be introduced to top modelling agency and may be given a modelling contract to help kick start her career.
Ami said: “This is the chance of a lifetime and I hope people from across the area will vote for me by text and give me the chance to help me realise my dreams.”
You may also want to watch:
From the selection process girls are put forward for a public vote which will determine if they are to go through to the grand finale next summer.
Anyone interested in supporting Ami in the competition can cast their vote by texting TQ19 to 81319. Texts cost 75p with all monies going to the MAD Foundation which encourages fundraising for charities across the globe.
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Brandon bungalow blaze thought to be started by faulty boiler
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 5 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 6 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 7 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 8 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 9 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 10 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital