Milkshake shack launched by youngsters proves a success
- Credit: Jenna Ashworth
The launch of a pop-up milkshake shack run by a team of youngsters in Thetford has proved a success.
The venture has been planned and organised by 12 to 16-year-old’s at the town’s Riversdale Centre.
Everything and Anything, a name the group chose after taking on the challenge of starting the Riversdale Milkshake Shack, will open the shack every Saturday between 2pm and 4pm.
The scheme was created as part of the Youth Social Action project run by Keystone Development Trust.
It encourages youngsters to put something back into the community, to meet people and helps to develop their skills.
You may also want to watch:
During their launch on Saturday, March 24 they made £40 - which will be put back into the project.
A variety of flavours are available including Malteser and Oreo.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 3 GPS equipment stolen from five tractors in village
- 4 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack
- 5 New phase of consultation over major estate revamp to begin
- 6 'Like a little Hitler' - Fury as row breaks out at council meeting
- 7 Elizabeth Truss and Dominic Raab to share access to mansion after PM ruling
- 8 Community should have bigger say on development, says councillors
- 9 Man wanted for Thetford assault found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 10 Do you remember when Tornado's rumble caused village uproar?
For more information visit Riversdale Milkshake Shack on Facebook.