Milkshake shack launched by youngsters proves a success
- Credit: Jenna Ashworth
The launch of a pop-up milkshake shack run by a team of youngsters in Thetford has proved a success.
The venture has been planned and organised by 12 to 16-year-old’s at the town’s Riversdale Centre.
Everything and Anything, a name the group chose after taking on the challenge of starting the Riversdale Milkshake Shack, will open the shack every Saturday between 2pm and 4pm.
The scheme was created as part of the Youth Social Action project run by Keystone Development Trust.
It encourages youngsters to put something back into the community, to meet people and helps to develop their skills.
You may also want to watch:
During their launch on Saturday, March 24 they made £40 - which will be put back into the project.
A variety of flavours are available including Malteser and Oreo.
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 3 Warning over cold callers offering 'free' loft insulation
- 4 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 5 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 6 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 7 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 8 Extra police as pub gardens opening could coincide with Canaries promotion
- 9 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 10 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation
For more information visit Riversdale Milkshake Shack on Facebook.