Military personnel injured in crash
Two people were taken to hospital after a crash involving two military Land Rovers.
TWO people were taken to hospital after a crash involving two military Land Rovers.
The accident happened at 11.45am today (Monday) on the A134 between Santon Downham and Thetford, and closed the junction with the A11 at the Thetford roundabout.
One man in his 30s was airlifted to Addenbrooke's Hospital with spinal injuries and a second man was taken to West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds by road.
Officials from RAF Honington confirmed RAF personnel were injured in the crash but did not know the extent of any injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road reopened at 3.20pm.
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Warning over cold callers offering 'free' loft insulation
- 3 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 4 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 5 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 6 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 7 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 8 Extra police as pub gardens opening could coincide with Canaries promotion
- 9 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 10 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation